View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:47 PM   #17
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by LuvNLust

Laying down, with my back on the floor, I was benching one of those old boat anchor TVs that must've weighed more than a hundred pounds - getting myself all pumped up for the job. What a workout as it filled in my pecs, abs, and biceps, all at once - pain just never felt so good. Hearing Tim walk through the door, I eased the TV down and stood up, feeling really ripped and relieved; the beer was finally here! But when he said he abandoned the hooch I was really fuckin' pissed, ready to push my fist right through the damn wall! Every curse word I could think of spewed from my mouth, I was really looking forward to that first drink, quenching my thirst, relaxing my nerves, but now... the expletives continued... I'm surprised I eventually heard Tim chiming in through all my filth, just trying to calm me down... and when I finally did, he talked of women, wine, and expensive cars - and that they were just down the road... it was then my fist went into a different direction: from the wall toward Tim - and as a broad smile came over my face, I fist bumped Tim in gratitude. Awesome! Bitches, booze, Benzes, and Beamers... oh fuck yes, life is good... "Let's fuckin' roll!"

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote