View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:37 PM   #12
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Avendia

"Dani!" Monique hugged her friend tight. The run had relaxed her and now she was ready to have some time with her friends. "the run was lovely. The air here is so much cleaner then the city. And I didn't gag on any nasty smells."

She sat on the couch with Dani just chatting for a few minutes enjoying the calm feeling. No snide remarks about how she was only so high because of who her friends are and the back stabbing the others tried to pull. No messes to clean up for them, no he said she said emails. Just pure work and friends.

"We should go on a hike later. There are some nice trails that even I'm willing to ditch the laptop to check out! We so need this. I hope Ana is back soon." Monique looked around smiling then remembered she was still in her jogging cloths. "Oh I need to shower. Make sure Ana doesn't start dinner without me!" She headed to chosen up. Her showers shorter them some women since she waxed instead of shaving. Her legs under her arms and even her pussy. Just soap and water needed. She was out in no time and entered the main party of three cabin to see Ana was there.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote