View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:33 PM   #11
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Anonymous

Tim was just putting the gas cap back on when he noticed a Lexus pulling into a parking space across the intersection. He was pulling out from the gas pump when he spotted the driver of the Lexus exiting her vehicle. He thought she looked incredible in her jeans. As he waited for some cars to pass in order for him to turn into the same parking lot as the Lexus, Tim decided against going inside the little market/pizza place.

Tim had decided to stalk the Lexus and it's driver. He waited close to ten minutes and watched her walk out of the market with her purchase. Every step she took was observed and when she pulled out of the parking lot, Tim followed in his own car. When she left Paradise, Tim knew then and there that she wasn't a resident of the town. There could only be one reason she was heading where she was heading. As the speed limit on the road increased, Tim slowed down to observe her car. He would drive straight for as long as needed. If she turned off, he'd keep going and come back around at-least five minutes later.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote