View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:23 AM   #8
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by CaughtByMoonlight

Naturally, Ana had a list in her head: some chips and dip, ice, a couple six packs of what she called "diet brown". Paper products. The usual stuff for snacking during a long meeting. Other groceries, including some wine and stuff to toss together dinner and breakfast were in the fridge back at the cabin.

She turned her Lexus into the parking lot of the little market/pizza place, shoved her wallet into the pocket of her jeans and locked the car doors. Probably not necessary out here, she thought, but don't let country habits take over just because... She also noted the small gas station on the other corner of the crossroads. Okay.

The market was empty. It took her less than 10 minutes to make the purchases and return to her car. As she pulled out of the market lot, she found herself humming that Duran Duran tune... what was it? A long time later, the song's title came back to her. "Hungry Like The Wolf".

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote