View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #3
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles View Post
...It does my heart good knowing that goverments all over the globe are keeping their people safe..happy and secure by coming up with the dumbest fucking ideas possible. I know here in the states we havent had a president we could be truly proud of since..uhhh.. since... hmmm.. well.. since.... I'll get back to you on that.
Good point Mr. W. I can remember back to the days of Ike and the presidents have been going down hill steadily since then. With the world economy still in a state of collapse, the politicians keep coming up with nonsense like this! Brilliant, just fucking brilliant. Of course we keep on electing them, don't we?
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote