Thread: roleplay
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 01:26 AM   #1
lauragorgeous

lauragorgeous has initial reputation
Default roleplay

i’m hoping to find some partners here.

there’s one particular scenario i’ve had in my head for a while that i’d love to write out, if anyone’s interested!

i’m a student at a strict boarding school , and a friend and i spread a rumor that i am sleeping with one of my teachers. it wasn’t entirely on purpose, turns out another friend has a loud mouth, but it gets out anyway. when the teacher hears about it, she/ he decides to keep me after class one day, in their classroom/office, under guise of talking to me about a recent assignment i handed in. when i get there, i’m subdued and tied/handcuffed to your desk/a student’s desk, and you begin to punish me.

i’m not into scat or anything like that, but for the most part you can do anything you want to me. beat me, fuck me with anything and everything you want, etc. i’d love it if, while you’re taking me, you keep taunting me about how ‘isn’t this what you wanted?!’ also not into black mail, etc. i want you to take me with physical force alone.

and, of course, i’d love to hear your ideas as well! i’m used to roleplaying over email, and that’s my preference.

Last edited by lauragorgeous; 11-22-2017 at 02:54 AM.
lauragorgeous is offline   Reply With Quote