View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #19
weirdtexan

weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to weirdtexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat2lay View Post
Never really thought about it before. When I fantasize about being raped it's usually about me kicking and screaming and being subdued and taken by someone stronger than me. But I suppose if someone had a gun to my loved one's heads I would just HAVE to do what they say. Might be more humiliating that way too...

Hmmm, imagine if two guys broke into my home, one man holding my hubby hostage and forcing him to watch as the other orders me to lower myself onto his cock and grind on it till I cum. Instead of being pinned to the floor and violently taken, there I am bouncing up and down on my rapist as my hubby watches helplessly. Could I make myself cum in a situation like that? Do I risk faking an orgasm? Do I have to do it again with the 2nd guy?
I think I loved just about every word you said there, and I love what Hume had to say about it as well.

Does anyone know of any videos or anything that have this scenario? I can think of a few hentai, like Helter Skelter, but that's it.
weirdtexan is offline   Reply With Quote