View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:09 AM   #16
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat2lay View Post
Never really thought about it before. When I fantasize about being raped it's usually about me kicking and screaming and being subdued and taken by someone stronger than me. But I suppose if someone had a gun to my loved one's heads I would just HAVE to do what they say. Might be more humiliating that way too...

Hmmm, imagine if two guys broke into my home, one man holding my hubby hostage and forcing him to watch as the other orders me to lower myself onto his cock and grind on it till I cum. Instead of being pinned to the floor and violently taken, there I am bouncing up and down on my rapist as my hubby watches helplessly. Could I make myself cum in a situation like that? Do I risk faking an orgasm? Do I have to do it again with the 2nd guy?

Way too many questions, just bent down and smile.