View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 06:42 AM   #3
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

looking out over the the crowd of people, my eyes fix on the guy who has just made the last bid before the room fell silent. Is he to be the person who owns me now. Time seems to stand still untill i hear the hammer come down again, this time on me. Im lead off stage to a room off to the side where i am handed over to the man who bid on me last.

As the papers are signed, i stand there thinking about how if they got enough money from my sale to save any other members of my family being sold as a slave against their will. The sound of the pens being placed on the table snaps me back to reality. I turn and stare into my new owners eyes, but say not a word to anyone.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote