Thread: Jenna's Mistake
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 07:06 PM   #5
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Jenna's Mistake pt. 4

Jenna was untied. She curled into a ball. Her body was smeared in brown cum. It trailed down her thighs and was smeared across her face.

"Come on little Slut,' Paul said, lifting her by the hair, 'Let's get you a shower."

She was really drunk. He had to help her up and led her stumbling to the bathroom. She fell to the floor, as he turned on the water. Lifting her again, he dumped her into the shower.

"Agh!" she screamed. The water was ice cold.

He tossed her a bar of soap and a rag.

"Wash," was all he said.

"But...it's...ccc...cold," she stammered.

"You'll get hot when I think your clean. Now wash," he ordered.

She was at least happy to rid herself of the nasty cum; Scrubbing her body till her skin was red and raw. She slipped and fell a few times, but the cold water was quickly sobering her up. Paul's hand reached inside and the water began to warm.

"Is it warm now?" he asked with surprising kindness.

"Yes, thank you," Jenna replied.

She closed her eyes and put her head under the warm water, trying to forget her ordeal beneath the pounding water. Something, someone, touched her body. Their arms wrapped around her naked, wet flesh. She could feel the hard texture of a cock against her thighs.

It was Paul.

"Now, how about that fuck? Jenna is it?" he said.

"Yes," she sobbed.

"Yes, please fuck me or yes, it's Jenna?" he questioned.

"Yes, it's Jenna," she replied.

"I think not," he said, pushing her face and chest up against the wet tile.

He kicked her legs apart, and lifted his hard cock to the entrance of her womanhood. With one hard, vicious thrust, he plunged his full 8 inches into her cunt.

"No. Not again," she groaned.

His muscular body pinned her against the tile, and he began to pound her body with his tool. Pulling her wet hair back, he thrust his probing tongue between her lips, bruising them with his kiss. Jenna had wanted him once, but never like this. His other hand moved to her mound, where it sought out her clitoris. The fingers captured it, teasing it to erection.

"Do you like my hard cock, Jenna? You must. I can feel the walls of your cunt squeezing me. Even in the water, I can feel your wetness."

"No. No," she said, but her body was betraying her. Her 'No's' became weaker and weaker. They were morphing into 'Ugh' and 'Aghs'. The cold tile rubbed her nipples raw. She could hear Paul's ragged, passionate, breath in her ear.

Paul put his fingers together and began slapping her cunt. They came down over her engorged clit with a wet 'Splat!'.

"Agh," she moaned loudly. It was an awful blow to her senses; Something she had never experienced.

"Spread your legs,' he commanded, 'Present me your cunt."

She did as ordered; Her body demanding more. The hard thrust of the cock. The slap of the fingers. Again and again they pressed her to the brink of orgasm. He had pushed two fingers into her mouth, and she sucked them like a baby.

Suddenly the shaft erupted inside her, and she felt the warmth consuming her womb. He held her up by the hips, as her body convulsed in its climax.

"There you go, Jenna. I knew you would be a good fuck. Your husband would be proud."

'Oh God, her husband. He would be furious about now,' she thought, remembering how she had turned her phone to 'silent' in order to ignore his constant calls and texts. 'If and when they let her go; How would she explain this night to him?'
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote