Thread: Jenna's Mistake
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 04:21 PM   #4
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Jenna's Mistake Pt. 3

As Jenna was drug down the hallway, she had to put up with the ultimate humiliation; Having to listen to the two men argue over who would be the first one to fuck her.

"No way am I putting my dick in her after your nasty cock has been in there. You can make her suck your dick." Clay explained.

"Hell no, Man. I want to stretch her out," Rod replied.

"I'll tell you what,' Clay stated for compromise, ' You can take her ass. I bet it's virgin territory."

"What do you say, Honey?' Rod asked Jenna, giving her ass cheek a good squeeze, 'You ever had it up the butt?"

"Fuck no!' she responded,' and certainly not with you, Asshole!"

The big brute smiled. "You got a deal, Clay."

The matter settled, Jenna's body was dumped over the large bed. Before she could roll away, the large body of Rod clambered up behind her.

"Where you going, Honey. My friend wants to fuck you," he said, painfully pulling her arms behind her back.

Clay took the remnants of her shirt and tore it from her flesh. Her socks were next.

"Now,' Clay exclaimed, 'Let's see if the carpet matches the drapes."

Paul returned just in time to observe Jenna's panties being stripped off her kicking legs. She tried to pull her knees up and hide her exposed cunt. Clay would have no part in it. He yanked her legs down and out, pinning them wide to the mattress. Her mound was covered by a small triangle of velvety smooth, blond curls. The lips of her vulva were small, but fully swollen from her earlier arousal. A wet sheen of milky dew covered the surface.

"Damn, you should smell this," Clay stated, tilting his head down while spreading her legs farther apart.

"No! Agh!" she cried as the young man's head came down, his tongue licking up the center of her sex.

Paul found himself getting hard again. He moved closer; His hardening cock bouncing against the insides of his naked, muscular, thighs.

Rod pulled Jenna down to her back. He used his knees to pin her arms beside her head. His hard rod rested in her soft blond hair. His hands were free to tilt her head back, giving her a clear view of his swollen belly and the short but thick, cock below it. Its aroma was worse than the man himself. He pinched her nostrils closed.

"Open up, Little Girl. Time to suck on old Rod's dick." he said.

When her mouth finally opened, he fished his rod in.

"Now remember,' he warned, 'You bite; You loose a nipple."

As her nose was released, she had to suck the shaft in. It made her sick to her stomach.

Paul had handed the whiskey to Rod, and was helping to hold Jenna's thighs apart for Clay's probing tongue. The young man moaned and twirled his head into her crotch; Lapping away like a thirsty dog.

Rod tilted the bottle down and poured some whiskey onto his cock. It trailed down the path of his shaft and trickled into Jenna's mouth. She coughed and sputtered on the strong bite of alcohol. The big man just laughed and fed her more cock.

Clay rose up and slapped his hard shaft against Jenna's mound. Its shadow hovered over her creamy white skin. While his cock was not as thick as Paul's, it was a good inch and a half longer.

"Hold one of her legs while I split her open, Paul," he said. "Rod, Pull out for just a second, and lift her head up. I want to see her face when I stick her."

Her head was lifted, and she saw for the first time the cock that was going to take her. The menacing shaft was pulled back and pressed against her damp opening. While large, it would easily penetrate her well lubricated, married, cunt. She had come to the horrible realization, that the imminent rape was upon her.

"God! No! Please don't do thi...Aghhh!"

The long cock had tore through her tight tunnel and plunged deep into her sex. It touched places inside her, that her husband's cock had never reached. The cock was like a hot stake, driving its way into her womb.

Rod pulled her head back and squeezed her cheeks; Opening up her mouth.

"That's enough watching. Back to my cock," he ordered.

Clay was enjoying himself. He got off on drawing his long cock back, then sharply striking it down with a wet 'Slap!'

Paul was watching the show from above. He liked the way the lips of Jenna's cunt would draw out, clinging to the flesh of Clay's rod before being brutally pushed back in. The wonderful sounds of the moan/gags rose from her abused lips. He knew he had better help his friend, Rod, before he blew his load too soon. He wanted to see Rod spill his cock in the girl's ass before she swallowed his cum. Seeing Rod's face; He needed to act fast.

"Whoa Boy," he said, pushing Rod away from the girl's head. "You want her ass right?"

"Oh...Yea...Yea," he replied coming back to his senses.

Jenna lie below them gasping for breath; Her body rocking from the force of Clay's thrusts. Paul rested next to her own the pillow. He took her hands and placed the left one on his cock.

"Let's get that ring hand busy again, shall we, and watch you get fucked," Paul murmured.

Jenna could not speak. The plowing of her cunt was getting to her. She had already been well aroused before coming to this house, and her lubricated sex had a mind of its on. Unconsciously, her hand stroked the warm shaft. Her legs spread wider, hips beginning to rise to Clay's powerful thrusts. Still holding her other hand, Paul managed to turn her head towards him.

'Damn him,' she thought, ' He still had those dreamy eyes.'

"Look here, Honey. Let's see you cum," he said.

"Ah,ah,ah," she moaned, thrusting forcefully back at Clay.

"Your gonna like his cum. Those of us (still young), can produce tons of the stuff," Paul commented.

Suddenly Jenna's eyes shot open in fear.

'Cum...Cum...' she thought, her mind falling back to reality, 'Oh God no! I'm not on the pill! We use condoms. The pill screws with my hormones.'

Jenna began to fight with Paul; Fight with her body.

"No!...No!...Don't let him..." she pleaded.

"Aghh!" Clay groaned holding his spurting rod deep within Jenna's womb.

The rush of white hot liquid threw her body into a powerful orgasm. Her legs clamped around the young man's waist and drew him into her. The walls of her sex enveloped his jerking rod and milked it of seed. The fingers of her left hand were white as they clutched Paul's cock.

"Yessss," Paul soothed, running his fingers through her blond hair. He stared deeply into her pained eyes. "Cum for us. Cum like a good slut."

Breathless and embarrassed, Jenna closed her eyes and collapsed back into the sheets. Clay pulled his long shaft from her cunt and she could feel the wet contents of his cum drip down to her ass. Paul lightly slapped her cheeks.

"No, no. No sleeping. We have more fucking to do," Paul chastised.

"Yea, Man. Roll her over," Rod said, excitingly fisting his cock.

"No. Please, no," she weakly groaned.

As the two men rolled her over, Clay came back into view. He was holding a handful of thick, drapery cords.

"Look what I found," he exclaimed.

"Throw some here," Paul said, catching it and then tightly wrapping cord around Jenna's wrists.

"No, Please don't," she uselessly pleaded.

Once her wrists where bound together, Paul began tying them off to the headboard. Jenna struggled to her knees and pulled at the cords.

Rod viciously yanked her legs and pulled her down flat to the bed.

"Oh no, Baby. I want you flat, belly down," he said. "Hand me some of that cord."

Tying off some cord to her right ankle, he pulled it over, and attached it to the bottom corner of the bed. Clay was liking the looks of that, so he took her left one, and pulling her legs wide open, attached it to the other bottom corner.
They all stood back and took a few moments to watch her flop like a fish in her bonds, demanding to be freed.

"Look at that fine ass, Gentleman," Rod said, licking his lips with sexual hunger.

As he rose to the bed, shifting his beer gut between her thighs, he took a pillow from beside her head.

"Let's raise this up some, shall we?"

Lifting her hips, he stuffed the pillow under them. Taking his thick fingers, he pried her cheeks apart.

"Will you look at that rosebud, Guys. A virgin if I ever saw one," Rod stated.

The men all peered over to examine Jenna's ass.

The small, pink oval was tightly closed. Rod let a line of spit drip from his lips and splash down to her anus. The muscle twitched; The star appearing to wink at them. Jenna felt Rod's thick finger push at her hole, but she managed to clinch it tight and resist the invasion.

"Now, now, Baby, you had better let him in," Paul scolded.

She ignored him, and still fought, as the thick finger slipped past her ring.

"Hand me that bottle, Clay," Paul commanded, holding out his open hand.

The empty hand was filled with the neck of the half full, whiskey bottle.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, girl," Paul stated.

This whiskey bottle had a long tapered end that gently curved to a wider base; Much more like a bottle of champagne than Kentucky bourbon. Still, it was cheap, and the boys liked their whiskey cheap; Cheap and strong.

Jenna screamed and thrashed as the bottle's neck was forced past the elastic band of her tight hole. It gurgled and splashed, as the contents emptied into her bowels. There was a warmth, then burning pain in her lower belly. The men laughed, lifting the bottle slightly, then fucking her with its neck. With each thrust of the glass, it went deeper and deeper; Her hole stretching against the smooth surface. Her head had begun to spin, as the strong alcohol soaked into her pores.

With a wet 'plop' the bottle neck withdrawn from her ass. The hole wide open and ever so slowly closing back. Rod found it the perfect time to push his thick cock in. This time, when her asshole closed; It would close around his hard staff.

"Oh yea, Baby. You just keep squeezing like that," Rod moaned.

"Oh God! Take it out. It hurts. It burns," she cried.

"How about...this!" Rod exclaimed thrusting the full length of his shaft into her stinging hole.

"Agh!" Jenna screamed, jerking at her bonds.

It only made her ass wriggle more, and clutch at his cock. He grinned and began bouncing his belly against her ass. The spongy pillow made her ass spring back to his cock; Giving the impression of her, fucking back.

"Give it to the bitch, Rod,' Clay said, 'She's loving that cock."

The bed creaked and groaned from the man's weight. It crushed Jenna; Knocking her breath away at the bottom of each blow. The shaft stirred the whiskey within her bowels. It leaked out from around his cock, finding each stretched crease in her tender rosebud. It also contorted her bowels in pulsing, painful cramps. His thick fingers reached under her hips and found her tiny clitoris. It was still swollen with arousal from her forced orgasm.

"Don't...don't...do that." she cried, fearing her body's reaction.

His fingers teased the bud, pushing it back against her flesh. Just one finger could encircle the whole tip and bury it beneath its rough skin. It pulsed under the digits control and caused her cunt to leak fresh cream.

"Ugh," she groaned when one of the thick digits entered her cunt. At the same time her naked ass was slammed by a crushing blow, rubbing her clit between the sheets and Rod's hand. Her mind was swimming in confusion from a combination of the alcohol, pleasure and pain. The fingers began to fuck her in time with the cock that ravaged her virgin ass.

"Damn, I'm getting hard again,' Clay announced, "Look at the way she pushes her ass up. I believe the slut is going to cum."

Hard himself, Paul added, "Well, I'm getting a piece of her next. After all; I found her."

Rod had started moaning, and the sounds of slapping flesh increased.

"You ready for a little cum with your whiskey enema, Darling?" he groaned between clinched teeth.

Jenna's body was crudely jerked back to the real world, when Rod pinched her swollen clit between his fingers and his buried shaft erupted, hosing her bowels. She was tossed again into the throws of an unwanted orgasm. As he fell over her back, the twitching motions of her sphincter massaged another load from his cock.

When the penis was unplugged from her ass; The open hole burped up brownish cum. It poured forth from her ass, soaking the sheet and pillow below.

Rod stood up and harshly slapped her ass. It left behind a large hand-print on her white cheek.

"You might want to clean her up before you fuck her, Paul." he grinned. He wiped the spunk from his cock and rubbed it across her face, making sure to pass his fingers under her nose. She scrunched her nose at the aroma.

"Your such a dirty little slut, Baby-doll," he added.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote