Thread: Jenna's Mistake
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 02:16 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Jenna's Mistake

Jenna was a beautiful, 28 year old, short haired, blond. She had been lovingly married to her husband, Mark, for 6 years, but they were going through a rough time. Two years ago, Jenna got a new job. With this job came a new batch of friends. Mark did not care much for Jenna's friends. He thought they were a bad influence on his wife. The major two, Paula and Trinda, were both married, but known to sleep around. Therefore, Mark was suspicious of them, and whenever Jenna spent time with them, it was always a source of argument. His wife had always been faithful, but when she went out late with her friends, the jealousy boiled inside him. Recently, the hours at his job had been cut back, which only added to his frustrations and insecurities.

Trinda had asked Jenna to come along with them on Friday night. Paula and her were going to out to eat and then some clubbing afterwards. Jenna really wanted to go but knew there would be a fight when she asked Mark.

"I don't know, Trinda. I'll let you know," Jenna replied.

All the way home, Jenna kept thinking of some way to ask Mark without causing a fight.

'Maybe I shouldn't go,' she thought, 'I will just stay home and work things out with Mark.'

When Jenna arrived home, she found Mark already agitated.

"What the Hell! You weren't going to tell me?" he screamed.

"Tell you what?" she asked, taken back.

"That Slut friend of yours said you were planning on going out tonight."

"She asked, but I didn't give her an answer, Mark. I told her I would think about it."

"Well, I told her, 'No', you were not going!"

"You what? You have no business speaking for me!" she yelled back.

Then the full-blown argument ensued; Yelling screaming and slamming of doors. Never had Jenna been this angry.

"Fine, I'm going just to spite you, Asshole!" she finally screamed.

Rummaging through her closet, she found the sluttiest clothes she could find, and locked herself in the bathroom to get dressed. It took her sometime to clear the tears from her yes and get her makeup just right. Smiling she decided; 'If he wants to be jealous; I'll make the Fucker jealous. I'll look better then ever and rub it in his face. He'll be squirming in his thoughts all night, and I won't return until the clubs close down!'

When she swept past him and out the door, she grinned inside. His mouth was agape at her ravishing beauty.

"I'll be home late!" she yelled, slamming the front door behind her.

He was left fuming in the open doorway, as her tires squalled out the drive.

She called Trinda along the way and met them at the restaurant. They talked for hours about her problems.

"Oh Honey," Paula had said, "Fuck him. My husband was like that once. They get over it. If not; Who needs them."

"What my husband doesn't know, won't hurt him," Trinda chimed in. "I tell you what, Jenna, Take that ring off and put it in your purse. We'll let you pretend you single for the night. It'll be fun. Don't even think of Mark."

"What the Hell," Jenna replied, downing her margarita. She pulled her ring off and dropped it into the bottom of her purse. She felt better already.

"There you go, Girl,' Trinda said, 'Now let's go to the club and flirt with some men."

Jenna giggled. She felt like a young college girl again.

As the night passed, Jenna had still not forgotten about Mark. She boiled inside. Whenever the girls noticed her angry look, they would get her a fresh drink or find her a new dance partner. She felt quite uncomfortable and left out, as she observed the way both of her friends allowed men to touch them and make out. The more she drank; It also made her very horny.

The handsome man that Jenna had been dancing with touched her inner thigh. It brought on a once familiar, tingle to her flesh. His dreamy eyes seemed to melt her intoxicated body. Shyly, she reached out and touched his thigh back. She was like a young girl, discovering boys for the first time. He took her hand and pulled it to his crotch. He was hung like a horse. She could feel the stiff member strain beneath her fingers.

Her friends had been watching, and smiled, nodding to each other. She was oblivious to them. Her mind was locked into a struggle with her forbidden desire.

Jenna, in her tight denim jeans, might has well have been naked. Her crotch became damp, as his fingers rubbed at the material. In her aroused and liquored state, she could barely recall her friends voices.

"We are going over to Jay's house,' Trinda said, nodding at the new friend. 'You can have your friend drop you off at my house later; If he doesn't mind."

"That would be no problem,' the man said, 'I'll take care of her."

Trinda handed him some directions on a napkin.

"Here,' she said, 'In case she gets too drunk to remember my address."

Suddenly they were gone, leaving Jenna all alone with the strange man she had just met. Instead of being angry: She was even more aroused. The man kept feeding her drinks and drowning her in most needed, attention.

As they danced his strong hands roved over her flesh. Cupping her nice firm ass, he pulled her close, and shifted his lips from her neck to her open lips. The passionate kiss drew her in. She let him grind his crotch into her jean-covered sex.

'The Hell with Mark,' she thought, ' I want to fuck this stud in a bad way."

Flipping her around and pushing his growing erection against Jenna's ass, he licked her ear lobe.

"You want to swing by my place, Sweetie? I could just eat you up," he whispered while cupping her firm breasts, and thumbing her hard nipples through the material of her shirt.

Drunk and highly aroused, Jenna moaned and tossed her blond hair back on his shoulder.

"I'll take that as a 'Yes', Sweetheart," he said.

Pulling her by the hand, he stopped by their table to retrieve her purse before helping her out the door. Jenna had consumed way too much alcohol in her attempts to rid her memory of the heated argument with Mark. The lights of the parking lot stung her eyes and danced around her foggy mind. The man tossed her limp body into his passenger seat and smiled, rubbing his crotch. He was proud of the night's success.

'This Slut's sure going to get her cunt turned inside out,' he said to himself.

The car arrived at a small house,far back off the road. The man picked up Jenna and her purse and half carried, half drug her through the door. Sitting her purse on a nearby chair, he helped Jenna wrap her arms around his shoulders. She held onto him tightly, trying to keep her balance.

"Your so strong and firm,' she giggled, slurring her words. 'I think...I want to f...uck you."

Both of his hands had pushed into her jeans and were squeezing her soft ass cheeks. Worming its way farther, he managed to work a finger over the puckered hole of her virgin ass. He could already feel the moistness of the panties below his hand.

"Ohh,' she purred, 'That feels good."

Wanting more, he unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down her thighs. They fell to her feet, where she stepped out of them. He made her feel sexy again. Momentarily, she had forgotten her husband. Her own fingers went to the buttons of his shirt. One by one, she loosened them and ran her palm over his smooth muscular chest. Her shirt was also pulled apart, and his strong fingers cupped her firm breast. They toyed with her taut nipple, stroking it to a sharp tip. She inhaled the scent of his cologne. It reminded her of her husband.

'Oh my God,' she thought, returning to her senses, 'What am I doing? I can't be doing this. It's not right.'

She began to have second thoughts and push him away, but before she could act, the two were disrupted by a voice from the kitchen. Jenna turned, startled to find a young, dark haired man leaning against the wall. He was shirtless and holding a half empty whiskey bottle. She tried desperately to snatch up her clothes but found herself held in the stranger's tight grip.

"What cha got there, Paul?" the man asked.

"Some hot Slut I picked up at the club," he answered back to her surprise and anger.

"Hey, Rod,' the man called over his shoulder, 'Look what Paul found us."

Another man entered from the next room. This one was a larger white man, much older than the other two. He must have been in his late forties, with a beer gut, and a cigarette dangling from the corner of his lip. He was shirtless as well, and dressed in grey, stained, sweat shorts.

"Is that her purse?" the man asked, strolling across the room to pick it up.

Suddenly Jenna was very afraid. She was huddled against the stranger, in nothing but her damp black panties, loose shirt, and socks. In her rush to piss off her husband, she had forsaken a bra.

"Well, it sure as fuck isn't mine," Paul replied.

The man called Rod, dumped the contents of Jenna's purse on the end table. Her wedding ring clinked across its surface. He also found $30.00 cash, which he pocketed in his stained shorts.

Paul looked down at her with a quizzical eye.

"Married huh? Funny how you didn't mention it?" he said.

"Look, I'm sorry. I got carried away. I should not have come here. Let me get dressed, and you can take me home. You may keep the money for any trouble I have caused you."

"I thought you wanted to fuck me, Baby?" he asked.

"I...I know, but I should not have said that. I had too much to drink. I can't cheat on my husband."

"Well, it's too late for that now, Sweetheart. You're here, and we're ready to fuck." he replied before nodding at Rod. "Toss me that ring, Bub."

The gold ring went flying through the air to be quickly snatched by Paul's hand. He opened his palm and held it out to Jenna.

"Put it on," he ordered.

She took the ring with trembling hands and slipped it over her finger.

Paul had loosened his pants and dropped them to the floor. His full, hard, cock, lay throbbing before Jenna's eyes. It was a good 2 inches longer than her husband's and much thicker.

"Now take that hand,' he said, motioning towards the one adorned with the ring, 'and place it on my cock."

"Please," she pleaded, while as if by some unseen force, she was wrapping her fingers around his shaft.

All eyes were on the shiny ring and delicate fingers wrapped around the stranger's stiff cock.

"Now, isn't that just sexy as Hell?" Paul announced.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote