Thread: stalking
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

The next day you were wearing another short skirt even a little shorter than the day before. At noon I fallowed you down to the lunch room and waited for you to sit down. Then I took a seat across from you. You sat down with another man and talked to him. It must have been interesting because you didn’t cross your legs just sat there with them open. I could see your black panties with little pink designs on them. Every once and a while you closed your legs but then in no time they were back open again. I sat there fantasying weather you had on a matching bra or not. I spent a good part of the afternoon thinking about those panties and how you would look with just them on. Later you came into my office and started bitching at me again about something. When you left I went down to the garage with a marked and wrote across your windshield (you’re not as safe as you think sweetheart). Then later I fallowed you down to the garage as you were leaving I wanted to see how you were going to handle my little massage.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote