View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 01:12 PM   #805
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Indeed. Not that the Catholic Church is exactly the pinnacle of being nice to people, but it certainly can't be accused of not being inclusive. A quick look around the planet, it is easy to see the Pope will take any one, so long as they are poor, stupid, and mired in superstitious nonsense.

Still, I didn't ask you about Orange Order past or present, I asked about reform. Obviously though, you're not interested in reform, only in kicking Protestantism out of Ireland, otherwise you would at least give Foster a chance and hear her out on inclusivity before you started throwing Nazi comparisons around.

By the way, was it Irish nationalists, or Ulster loyalists that collaborated with actual Nazis?

Is it Irish nationalists, or Ulster loyalists that are currently collaborating with a fascistic supra-national, anti-democratic organisation that wants to "unite" Europe under one political, social and military ethic?

And just in case you missed it, can I refer you back to when we were previously discussing issues preventing Stormont from re-assembling? The DUP as a party has stated that it would not use its veto in the event of a majority vote in favour of same sex marriage. Some DUP Mps and assembly members have "come out" in support of same sex marriage legislation.

Reform see?

Do try to keep up, and not let your "our day will come" mentality cloud your judgement!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote