View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #11
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Most of the women that I have rape fantasies about I actually like and admire. There have been the rare women or girls in the past that I didn't like and still had rape fantasies about them. I don't think that the fantasies were any more brutal or humiliating. It would be tough to top the humiliation that I put the liked women through.

There was one woman at work that I had a disagreement with a while back and I don't like, but she has this voluptuous body and wears tight and revealing clothes, so I fantasize of her being raped and humiliated. Back in my school days there were a couple of teachers. One was a first year English teacher that treated me unfairly and was clearly not fit for the job, and she wasn't even that pretty, kind of dumpy and scowly, but she got fucked in my mind often. Someteims consensual, sometimes not. Another teacher was a girls' gym teacher, a late-thirties blonde mom with a curvy body, who wasn't my teacher of course but I saw the way she humiliated kids, so I really disliked her. But I recall seeing her in her tight thin clingy shorts in the hall, and watched her butt cheeks jiggle as she walked, and her big tits swayed in her tight top, so she was often a rape victim. I once saw her in the lobby of the local movie theater. She caught me watching her walk but didn't say anything to me. After that I had this fantasy of a couple of schoolboys sitting around her in the darkened theater and groping and abusing her.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote