View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 04:05 PM   #1148
ladas

ladas has initial reputation

Can anybody help me for the find the old tv series.. but ı dont know any link, any actress name or tv series name, ı can just tell the story of the movie..

Scenes generally blackmail, forced to sex, forced to strip.. there is village man or farm owner of the farm house. This man forcing to all of the woman worker at farm. There was a couple epsodi, and several different forced sex scene in tv serie. One of them the man forcing to young woman worker for the show her boobs, another scene, while different woman doing something at kitchen for her husband, the man coming there, and send the husband at the outside, then forcing to sex at the her bed.. there was more like this scenes

İf ı dont remember i was watch 10 years ago. ant it was posted rapeboard. But i didnt find now :/.

i think the movie origin is south american. Brasil, argentina, mexican .. But ım not sure that :/ because they was peaking different language ( like spanish, portugal)

i know its really hard to find jut like this infos, but maybe somebody knows or remember the that tv serie
ladas is offline   Reply With Quote