View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 12:29 AM   #3
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The man standing before me in the expensive designer suit was no doubt the boss of the operation. I’d seen his face before, in the papers, connected to one criminal figure or another. Vic Barbossa was quite well known. His type always managed to stay one step ahead of the law, operating in the shadows, yet in plain sight because he had the money to buy off dirty law enforcement. He worked without fear of reprisal from anyone.

Phil had been small time. He tried to run with the ‘big boys’ and fell flat, unknowingly taking me with him. Despite his calm demeanor, I could see the restrained anger in the set of his jaw and the tense movement of his body.

My denials and protests fell on deaf ears as he dealt with me swiftly. I felt the impact of his hand as he slapped me. My life flashed before my eyes. After another barrage of his angry words and threats, he ordered his men to check the apartment for any sign of Phil or the money. He’d find exactly what I had told him—nothing. Part of me wanted to lash out in anger because of the trust I’d foolishly placed in a man. The other part of me was terrified this madman would snap my neck and I’d find myself at the bottom of the river. Vic Barbossa could kill me with less thought than he gave a dead dog and walk away clean. He’d grease enough palms to make the story go away. I knew better than to fight him. Even I wasn’t that stupid.

“N-no…I…I don’t know anything! I have nothing…I…” Still, I tried to stop them from ransacking my place, but he cut me off in mid plea. I made the mistake of trying to run as his men roughly subdued me. He ordered them to gag me, but not before I received a fist crashing into my stomach for my troubles. I felt my body curl in as the pain overtook me. I could barely breathe. He wasn’t playing with me. He ordered his men to finish their search as I stayed down on the floor, fearful he’d order his men to hurt me again.

Too late, I forgot the cellphone I'd hastily stuffed into my bra as I was rushing to leave. It clattered to the floor. Vic looked down, a raised eyebrow the only indication he noticed it. Reaching down, he picked it up and stared at it before scrolling through my messages. There was nothing from Phil, but unfortunately, my parents' number, my sister's and friends' numbers were there, too. He slid it into his trouser pocket. I nervously bit my lip. I could hear the men shoving doors open, knocking over my meager belongings. They went from room to room only to return to their boss empty handed.

“Boss, she’s telling the truth…he ain’t here!” one man spread his hands wide. The other nodded in agreement.

“He’s right boss, Phil’s not here and there’s no sign of the money. Just her purse and there’s nothing in it except crap and this here wallet.” The other added passing the wallet to Barbossa. I heard Vic chuckle, but there was nothing humorous or lighthearted in the sound. It sent shivers down my spine. He knelt down on one knee beside me as he pocketed my wallet, too. I felt a rough finger beneath my chin forcing me to look up at him.

“Somehow, I don’t think you’re as stupid as you’re pretending to be, but I’ll take my men’s word for it. Your man isn’t here and the money is gone. Both…vanished.” He stared down at me.

“Please…I don’t have anything of value! I don’t have anything you want!” I wailed and began to tremble. He removed his finger and stood, casually brushing the dust from his trouser leg. Without pausing he reached forward grasping a handful of my hair. At first it didn’t register until he yanked it as if trying to pull it from my scalp.

“CUNT DON’T FUCKING UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF!” he yelled, hauling me up, forcing me to stand.

“AIIIIIIEEEEEE…!” I screeched as the searing pain in my scalp brought me to my feet. He wrapped the hair around his hand making me face him. “PLEEEEASE…NO…IT HURTS!” I begged through the tears starting to fill my eyes.

“HAAAA…! Boss I think you have her attention now!” one of his men guffawed as I tried to steady myself and avoid more pain.

“Indeed. You keep telling me what you don’t have bitch, let’s talk about what you do have. Let’s start with that hot little body of yours.” He shook his head as if someone had told a good joke. “A lot of guys would pay good money to fuck those big sweet tits of yours.” He let go of my hair and moved one hand to cup my breast. I forced myself not to pull away. “I think Little Miss here is going to earn my money back and then some…eh fellas?” he laughed as his men did likewise. He hefted one of my breasts in his hand as if to test the weight.

“No…please…I can’t!” I begged. His meaning was all too clear.

“You can bitch and you will! You will fuck who and whatever I tell you to fuck until you earn every fucking cent back. GOT IT!” He shoved me toward the door.

“Y-yes!” I threw out my hands to steady myself only to fall into the massive body of one of his men. I felt his arms clasp around me like an iron band preventing me from moving.

“Take her to the car.” He ordered the man. He ordered the other man to make sure the stairwell and hall were clear.

A few minutes later I found myself hustled out to a sleek black luxury car and pushed unceremoniously into the back seat. One man got into the driver’s seat. The other sat in the passenger seat, leaving Vic Barbossa in the backseat with me.

I huddled as close to the door as I could, trying to make myself as small as possible. He sat back comfortably against the soft leather, crossing one leg over the other. He regarded me for a few minutes before he spoke.

“Come closer.” He ordered. I uneasily moved closer to him, sliding across the seat. “Unbutton your top.” He gave me leering smile. I did as I was told.

“I…I…c-can’t!” I whispered fearfully.

“You can and you will, or I will fucking tear it from your body. Take your pick.” He didn’t smile this time. I slowly unbuttoned my top as he stared. Slowly I revealed my firm breasts encased in a lacy pink bra. He said nothing only pointing at the bra indicating I should take it off. With shaking fingers somehow I managed to remove the top and bra. I now sat with nothing on except my skirt, panties and heels.

Vic reached forward to pinch my nipples between the fingers of both hands. He rolled the nipples, teased them and pulled until they were standing hard and erect. Against my will my I responded. I didn’t want to feel anything. I gritted my teeth to fight the pleasurable sensations to no avail.

“Do as I say and I can give you pleasure…fucking piss me off and I can make it hurt like hell.” He said and suddenly pinched both nipples.

“AHHHHH…! NOOOO!” I tried to pull away, clawing at his hands, the pain radiating through me.

“I’m saying this once you stupid cow…you no longer have any say. I tell you who to fuck, how to fuck and when to fuck…you got that?” his voice boomed.

“Yes…yes..!” I nodded.

“Good. Like I said, you’re not the stupid cunt you pretend to be.” He smiled and continued to touch and stroke my breasts. My stomach churned. I felt sick and dirty as he touched me, smiling at my discomfort. It was the smile of an evil man.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 07-22-2014 at 05:29 AM.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote