View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #13
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)

Way back in the early 1980's I worked in a department store and dated many of the girls who worked there.
One girl was a hot blonde who worked on the Beauty Counter wearing a button through white uniform dress and tan pantyhose. She had an amazing figure a size 8(UK) but with probably a 36B cup.
She would often stand at the front of the illuminated counter so that the light shone through her white uniform revealing her lace trimmed fullslip underneath (back then girls wore a slip).
She would tease me like this and often had a couple of buttone undone on her uniform so that when she bent over I had a view of her amazing cleavage!
One day I invited her for a quick drink at lunchtime(we were not meant to drink alcohol at lunchtimes) and we had a few glasses of wine.
When we got back to work I pursuaded her to go to the stock room with me and before I knew it we were kissing and I was squeezing her titties and had my hand up her uniform touching her sheer pantyhose and soft nylon slip.
She did'nt seem to mind but then when I touched her panties she pushed me off and said "what was I thinking", the bitch.
She said that she liked me but only as a friend and would not go on a date with me despite not having a boyfriend.
She was probably the hotest girl that I had ever known and despite all the teasing would not date me.
The friendship did'nt last and she ended up disliking me.
I had many a fantasy about getting her in the stockroom, tearing off that tight white uniform, pretty lace trimmed fullslip, sheer pantyhose, bra and panties and having her all ways!
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote