View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 07:50 PM   #39
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I did not know what was happening, you were rifling through my bags and took out my bras and tied me up with them. You stick a pair of my undies in my mouth and lift me up as if I weighed nothing. Now you are going down stairs with me over your shoulder and I am breathing heavily as I realize your taking me away with you. You want to keep me as your sex slave but why, there are others to rape but was it rape, I could not figure it out. You throw me in the back seat of my car and drive it somewhere, When you open the door and lift me again I make a little peep and you slap my ass telling me to be quiet as you pull me out of the car and go around to the trunk, open it and put me in so gently that I don't realize what you are doing until the trunk closes and I am in total darkness. I begin to cry as I am afraid of dark small places and I feel like I can't breath.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote