View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 06:27 PM   #29
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Only fast reflexes kept my face from real damage as I brought my hands up and pressed them to the wall but even with that I felt the sting against my face as you shoved me to the wall. I feel your body press againd mine holding me to the wall as if I were a butterfly stuck to the velvet of a fancy wooden box. I could feel your face at the back of my head and I insanely try to push back with my head to smash your face but your hand stops me as your hips move back and forth slowly. Your crotch rubbing against my thighs. I wonder if you would ever get enough although what you were doing was very erotic and stimulating. A little moan leaves my lips and I hope foolishly that the wall had muffled it.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote