View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I couldn't believe what was happening to me as you plunged your fingers into my channel, heating me up making my body build up towards a climax that I did not want. You were pounding into my ass at the same time. Some how that increased my need to come. Suddenly I lost the battle and my climax shot out of me wetting your fingers, hand and bed. You pulled your hand out of me and put it under my nose and told me to smell the scent of a whore and I cried out as you pounded my ass harder and pushed my face to the bed and bit my shoulder again. I could feel your cock throbbing in my ass and then the heat of your cum as it filled my bowels. You crumbled on top of me holding me tightly. I was a prisoner under your body.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote