View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 11:32 PM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

We make arrangements for future encounters where you will experience multiple penetrations at one time, a gang bang. you are awash with excitement and your mind is soaring with endorphins!

Once we are home, you are commanded to strip, you try to tease Me as you remove your clothes and go to your knees. In a futile attempt, you try to redirect My intentions by unzipping My pants and licking My dick. you begin to suck Me as your head bobs up and down on My swollen hardness within your mouth. Not being influenced, I send you to fetch the discipline paddle and you abjectly crawl to Me with it, seeking my favor. You notice the sadisticness in My eyes and smile. your muscles tighten in anticipation for what you know is to come, you have fantasized about it, masturbating in the darkness, desiring the loss of control, but now, even in your excitement, you fear Me. I am content in that knowledge. Following My orders, you bend over My lap with your upturned bare bottom under My hand. As I lovingly caress it I tell you: "I want to hurt you, I am going to really enjoy this"! Whimpering, you respond: "Yes, i know Master, You’re a Sadistic son-of-a-bitch"! This make Me so proud to hear you say that! As I pick up the paddle, your cheeks tighten and you cringe, crying out: "please Master", as it falls upon your luscious flesh. Smack, Smack, Smack Smack... Because I did not bless you with a warm up, you were unprepared for the intensity, you begin to beg: "please, PLEASE, Master... please have mercy on me", I laugh at you and continue to enjoy the torture. you try to pull off My lap, but there is no use, your Master has complete control and there is nothing you can do but suffer! you put your hands back to your bottom in an attempt to block the blows, and I lock your arms behind you... Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack... you begin to cry, your cries turn to sobbing, your sobbing slowly softens My heart, My intention, My desire... I am satiated and lay down the paddle as you cry... ohhhh, how I love you! I tenderly rub your bruised flaming bottom, I lean over and kiss away the fires burning there... but in one last surge of sadistic desire, I bite down into your cheek and you scream out in pain. Laughing, I take you up into My arms and sit you down into My lap. you lay your head upon My shoulder and I whisper into your ear: "Daddy loves His little-girl"... you wipe your tears and sniffle whimpering. You look up into My eyes and say: "i love You too Daddy". I put My mouth on yours and O/our tongues dance as O/our eyes absorb each others soul. Caressing your hair, and holding you close, you ball up in My lap. I tell you how proud I am of you and what a wonderful treasure your surrender is to Me. I cherish you above All Things, you ARE My Soul-mate! I belong to you as much as you belong to Me! I pick you and carry you to the bed, we make love all night.

Our Play 02
by Lord Shiva of Chattanooga

TAKING MY HAND UPON THE NAP OF YOUR NECK, FIRMLY BUT GENTLY, I LEAD YOU INTO MY LAIR. GRASPING YOUR BLOUSE I RIP IT APART, BUTTONS FLYING ACCROSS THE ROOM. IN YOUR SHOCK YOU GRASP YOUR ARMS ACCROSS YOUR CHEST AS A JESTURE OF PROTECTION. I PULL THEM DOWN, AND OUT OF NO WHERE, MY BLADE IS INSTANTLY DRAWN AND PLACED UPON YOUR TENDER THROAT. DRAGGING THE TIP OF THE SHARPENED STEEL ALONG A LINE FROM YOUR JAW TO YOUR BREAST, IN ONE MOTION, YOUR BRA FALLS OPEN AND YOUR BREASTS ARE FULLY EXPOSED.

I COMMAND YOU TO STRIP AND AFTER DOING SO, YOU FALL TO YOUR KNEES BEFORE ME IN COMPLETE ABJECTIFICATION. WITH YOUR HEAD BOWED YOU BEG ME TO BE MERCIFUL AND NOT TO HURT YOU TOO INTENSELY... I SMILE WARMLY BUT SAY NOTHING. YOU QUIVER IN ANXIOUS ANTICIPATION FOR WHAT LAY AHEAD. YOU KNOW ME, MY SADISTIC DESIRES, MY ANIMAL LUSTS, MY CONJURING ABILITIES, AND YOU ARE VERY FRIGHTENED OF MY PLANS FOR THE DEMISE OF YOUR RESISTANCE TO MY WILL. YOU ALSO KNOW I WILL HAVE YOUR COMPLETE SURRENDER!

STROKING YOUR FACE AND YOUR HAIR, I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO RISE AND I WRAP MY ARMS ABOUT YOU, FIRST KISSING YOUR FACE. I KISS YOUR CHEEKS AND YOUR CLOSED EYES... THEN WE KISS AND OUR TONGUES DANCE WITHIN EACH OTHER's EAGER MOUTHS. LIFTING YOUR EYES UP TO MEET MINE, YOU NOTICE THE SLIGHTEST OF SMILES AND ARE WARMED BY MY INTENSE GAZE. I PLACE A BLINDFOLD OVER YOUR EYES.

I PLACE YOUR SWEET TENDER FLESH UPON THE RACK... BINDING YOUR SLIGHT WRISTS WITH ROPES TO THE ARMS OF THE RACK, YOU WHIMPER IN FEAR AS WELL AS EXCITEMENT... I CARESS YOUR DELICATE BODY, BARELY TOUCHING YOU, SENSITIZING YOU TO EVERY HINT OF STIMULATION. YOU WRITHE IN EXTASY AND YET YOU TREMBLE IN FEAR AS WELL. AS I APPROACH YOUR BREASTS, I TEASE THEM MAKING YOU SIGH AND WHIMPER...

I SURPRISE YOU WITH AN INTENSE SURGE OF BURNING PAIN WELLING UP FROM YOUR NIPPLES, STRAIGHT TO YOUR BRAIN... LIKE THE BEST OF DRUGS, AN INSTANT "RUSH", YOU CRY OUT AS I PINCH HARDER. IN YOUR SQUIRMING AND WRITHING, YOUR PUSSY HAS BECOME SOO WET WITH DESIRE. YOUR JUICES FLOW FREELY ACROSS THE CHEEKS OF YOUR ASS. I LEAN OVER AND WHISPER INTO YOUR EAR: "MY SWEET, I AM GOING TO HURT YOU SO BAD".... "YOUR HELL IS MY PLEASURE"... "YOUR HEAVEN IS MY DOMINANCE"!

I REACH DOWN AND GRASP YOUR ANKLES AND BRING THEM UP TO YOUR WRISTS AND BIND THEM IN PLACE... YOUR UPTURNED BOTTOM RIPE AND JUICY, COMPLETELY VULNERABLE TO MY ADVANCES... YOUR EVERY ORIFICE TOTALLY AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION AND USE. I TAKE HOLD YOUR YOUR BOTTOM SO FIRMLY, YOU'RE SURE IT WILL BRUISE. NEADING YOUR FLESH, THE CIRCULATION INCREASES AND YOUR BOTTOM WARMS AND GLOWS...

WITH A SMALL, SOFT FLOGGER, I BEGIN TO BEAT YOUR BOTTOM AND EXPOSED ASSHOLE AND PUSSY... WHEN I STRIKE YOUR CHEEKS YOU MOAN WARMLY AND SEEM TO REALLY ENJOY IT. AS I STRIKE YOUR TENDER OPENINGS THE STORY IS SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT, YOU SHREIK AND ALMOST LOOSE YOUR BREATH. ALTHOUGH YOU CANNOT SEE MY FACE, YOU KNOW YOUR PAIN IS PLEASING ME SO! I DO LOVE TO TORTURE YOUR PUSSY AND ASSHOLE. I TAKE A SMALL PADDLE AND SPANK YOUR BOTTOM, SOFTLY AT FIRST, THEN INCREASING THE TEMPO AND INTENSITY.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote