View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 10:42 AM   #7
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

“Yeah. I’m Terry – I mean, Dane. What do you feel about doing a pig?” He wanted to learn a bit more about her desires and intentions. At best, she’d help. At worst, he’d kill her. In between, she’d be scared but he’d be pretty sure she wouldn’t talk.

“I hate them and I hate her, the bitch. I heard her going on at the door. She wanted to take me back to my fucking parents.” Suddenly Dane realised. This was the girl the pig had been looking for! The girl hadn’t finished: “You gonna fuck her?”

“You want me to?”

“PLEASE!” For a moment she wasn’t a hard young adult but a girl wanting new shoes or an ice-cream.

“Then I will.”

“OMG, evil!” Of course he’d been going to rape the porker anyway, but this kid could be an admiring audience.

“Is that Hayley?” He’d forgotten the porker could talk. “Hayley, please RUN! This man is dangerous! Get help!”

“Stupid bitch!” said Hayley, loud enough for the policewoman to hear. She spat on the helpless arse. “Give it to her, Dane!” He roasted her arse for a few more minutes and then asked Hayley,

“Do you want a go?”

“If you’re gonna strip her, I’ll wait till then,” the girl replied. “But I’ve got a wild idea.” She hurried off to the kitchen and brought back a breadboard with a gap at one end to hold it or hang it up, enough for him to get his fingers through. “Beat the shit out of her with that,” she suggested. He tried it out, just swiping thin air, and found he could get a good grip. He had to move a bit further away, that was all. He brought it smashing down on the cop girl’s fat arse. The sound was spectacular and so was the way her arseflesh flattened and spread out. She screamed and the toilet bowl turned the sound into an eerie wail. He just let go after that. It was perhaps as well for Rachel that he was pulverising her rump and not her head. After eight whacks, though, his arm was aching.

“Time to get her trousers off, I think, “he said.

“I need a piss,” said Hayley. “No need to move Miss Piggy.” There and then, in front of the amazed Dane, she pulled down her panties, straddled Rachel’s torso and pissed on her head. The policewoman began to buck and writhe. “I think her mouth’s gone into my piss,” said Hayley.

“Only one way to make sure,” said Dane, pulling out his cock and adding his piss to the mix. The police cunt couldn’t get up because Hayley’s thighs were holding her down. “Don’t want to waste her before I’ve fucked her,” said Dane. Hayley got the idea quickly and stood up. Dane fumbled with the cop girl’s belt and then asked his new assistant for help. It turned out she was much better than him at getting a cop girl’s belt off. She looked with interest at the things still attached to it – baton and CS gas canister. She took the policewoman’s shoes off, revealing white socks, and tickled the undersides of her feet, making her legs and arse writhe comically.

“You pull her trousers down,” she said, plucking the toothbrush from her arsehole.

“My pleasure,” said Dane. And it was a pleasure too, though it wasn’t easy. The pig’s fat arse filled the trousers too well and it didn’t help that she had quite a narrow waist. It didn’t help either that it was all wet. His first attempts to tug her trouser waist over the fattest part of her rump failed. But he planted one foot on her trapped arse between her cunt and her arsehole to get good purchase, and from there he tugged hard. After all, he was a strong man, stronger than this haughty cow of a policewoman, as he’s shown when they’d struggled together.

It worked. The trousers came down in a rush and all at once her fat, round, wobbly arse was displayed to both her captors. At least, a good half of it was and the rest was inside a pair of frilly-edged panties of an unusual green-blue colour. The panties had retreated into her arsecrack as she’d been bent over, so the crack was very obvious, deep, dark, magic, magnetic. On her right buttock the line of elastic ran high, so only about a third of her arseflesh was hidden. On the left side about half bulged beyond the elastic. Down low, the panty-material narrowed and bunched into her cunt. Hayley leant over and poked the pig’s cunt. Then she pulled up the bitch’s wrists so they both had an uninterrupted view of her pantied arse.

It was blushing nicely from the thrashing she’d already got. He ran his hands over it, pinching and patting, savouring the youthful smoothness of her skin and the tight bounciness of her whole magnificent rump. His fingers touched her panties: they were sopping wet as if she’d pissed in them. It amused him to stuff them further into the crack so more beautiful plump buttock slid into view. He began to spank. The wetness of her arse meant it would sting more for her, but also for him. But now he could see the marks his hand left, red on her defenceless buttocks. He played about a bit, hitting at different angles and seeing how her arse distorted in response.

“Let me!” said Hayley. She wasn’t as strong as he was, but she was cunning. Grinning, she zeroed in on the policewoman’s sensitive undercheeks. She stroked the captive arse as if it was a dog or cat. She poked the arsecrack. She smelt it and made a face. “Let’s use the stupid bitch’s stick on her,” she suggested.

“Good idea,” said Dane. He let her go first. She flicked the stick open so it was long and narrow. First she poked one plump buttock with it. Then, with a devilish grin, she poked the policewoman’s cunt. The helpless half-human spasmed and was still. Then Hayley raised her arm high and brought the baton crashing down on piggy arse. Once she had done it, she seemed possessed, grimacing and slamming away as if she was pulverising an enemy’s head. Dane watched fascinated as the arse went purple as well as red. He wished he was an artist. Down in the toilet bowl their captive was sobbing and moaning, the sounds turned to eerie music by the bowl. Her captors could have no idea of her thoughts and would merely have been amused by them.

Rachel was struggling to deal with pain and humiliation such as she had never experienced. She knew in theory there were people this cruel and evil, but she hadn’t really believed she’d ever meet one, let alone be at the mercy of two. Could the girl be really that bad?

Rachel kept in her mind the idea that she was going to get out of this alive, that she’d be with loving David again and that she was still a conscientious policewoman, so she was trying hard to remember every helpful detail about the man. But her face hurt badly and her poor bottom hurt even more. She understood that if no rescue came, she’d be raped, and she was steeling herself for that. She would survive.

“You have a go,” said Hayley. Dane swished it around a bit to get a feel for it. He stepped back, raised his arm and let the pig have it. It was easier than with the bread-board to target different bits, her undercheeks and even her arsecrack. He crouched, lined it up carefully, swung hard and the baton went PLUCK right into her pantied crack, nearly from top to bottom, from the small of her back to her cunt and it stuck there, clutched by her tight buttocks, the panties driven even more into the crack. Hayley whooped and cheered with joy and admiration. He realised he wanted to impress this girl. That was tough on the pig cunt, but that was life. He gave her twelve good slamming whacks and stopped.

“Time to get her panties off now, I reckon,” he said.

“Yeah, too right! Dane?”

“Yeah?”

“Her panties are cool, much too cool to stick round a pig’s arse. Can I have them?”

“Of course! I’ll have to slip them off and not rip them off, then.”

“Can I take them off her?” she pleaded. Dane reckoned watching one horny girl stripping another girl was just as hot as him doing it. He agreed. Hayley smiled. She was the cat that ate the cream. She hooked her fingers neatly into the policewoman’s panty-waist, raised it about an inch and drew them slowly, lovingly down. Steadily, the whole glory of the captive pig arse was revealed. Her arsecrack clung to the panty material, but Hayley pulled steadily and the panties came out of the crack with a sound like a plaster coming off a cut. Down, down they slipped. The plump heights of the captured buttocks were bared. Their victim’s arsecrack in all its dark depth and stubborn tightness was uncovered. The turquoise wisp was down to her cunt now, but Hayley kept pulling.

The back end of the bitch’s cunt came into view. It looked pretty much like other cunts to Dane, but it was a victory and a promise. Her panties were down to her knees now and Hayley was still drawing them down.

The feet proved a bit troublesome, catching in the panty-legs, and Hayley made a pout of dissatisfaction before achieving her final victory. She held up the confiscated sodden panties as a trophy. She sniffed them, grimaced, and handed them to him. The water had not destroyed the odours. He sniffed the cop’s glorious bouquet of juicy cunt, stale fart, athlete’s sweat and wonderful, heady fear and desperation. He nodded and handed the prize back to Hayley. Apart from bitches he wanted to rape, this was Dane’s kind of girl only more so. He’d never met anyone quite like her before.

Hayley was changing panties right there and then. Or rather, changing a velvety-black thong for the policewoman’s panties. Dane got only the quickest flash of her arse, unpantied than pantied, but he’s have to say those panties looked better on the cop cunt’s fat arse than on Hayley’s pert one. Size matters. It amused him a lot, though, that the stupid cop was not only getting beaten up and spanked, would not only be raped and tortured, but was having her panties stolen by another woman, an alien cunt where hers had been. He must remember to lift other stuff off the cop – watch, cash, and he thought he’s seen a ring on her finger. Maybe a personal memento for him too – bra, ears, cunt scalp, something small and full of memories?

But her arsecrack and cunt were there asking for it and she was going to get it.

Hayley wanted to be first, though.

“Let me feel her before you fuck her,” she asked. He wasn’t going to say no to a lady.

She had slim hands, long fingers and long, sharp fingernails painted bright blue, though two or three of the nails were broken and jagged. He pushed the cop bitch’s upper back down a bit and reached between her smooth legs till he could get a grip on her cunt hairs in the V at the front and tug, bringing her cunt out for easier access. Hayley forced her fingers up the pig cunt with the confident expertise of an expert. Up, up her long fingers went, up her hand went, forcing the bitch’s cunt lips apart.

“GOT IT!” she exulted.

Her expression was passionate and intense. He could have seen it as a frown, a grimace or as fierce joy. She’d obviously got hold of the pig’s clit, but what she was doing to it he couldn’t tell – squeezing it, twisting it, sawing it with one of those broken sharp nails – could have been all three. The pig had spasmed when her cunt had been invaded, but now had the sense to stay as still as possible. He could see the tension in her, though, by the way her buttocks were clenched.

With a last tug, Hayley pulled out.

“Yours, Dane,” she said. He decided to rape her cunt before her arsehole. He was an arsehole man at heart and he’d learnt over the years to keep the best till last. Before that, though, he smelt it. They should bottle that smell. Maybe they had done – ESSENCE OF CUNT. Maybe you could get it for washing-up liquid and air freshener and toilet cleaner and arsepaper. Plus women’s scent bottles, of course.

Getting that close to her arse gave him another idea. No hurry – he’d worked out that not only was she alone, she’d been sent out to check out a lot of places in the sticks, so nobody back at the police station would be expecting her back, or even to radio back, for a long time.

He moved his face a few inches to the right and a few inches up. He opened his mouth wide, manoeuvred his lower incisors to just under her plump undercheek, and bit hard. Again she spasmed and then went still. He felt his upper and lower incisors pushing into twenty-two-year-old pig rump, in, in, in, defeating her arse’s resistance till he could feel her ballooned-up arseflesh pressing against his gums and tongue. At that point there was something in him that actually said STOP. He’d bitten woman in rough foreplay and he hadn’t broken the flesh, but this was different. He kept on pressing, a furnace-hot fire in his mind and his cock, waiting for it to happen.

It happened. Suddenly the resistance fell away and his teeth were sinking deep into raw pork. Salty, delicious, nutritious blood welled up and slipped down his throat. Still he kept pressing, his teeth sinking deeper in till he wondered if top and bottom would meet. He could bite a chunk off her arse, but he didn’t want to. That’d make it unsightly while he was fucking it. Fuck it first and deface it later. Same with her cunt. He stood up, licking his lips.

The cop cunt was wailing into the toilet bowl.

How long ago was it that she’d nearly overpowered him, that she’d been determined to arrest him and bring him in? Five minutes? Ten? Less than ten.

There was a strange sound. It took him a moment to identify it. Hayley was clapping, loud and slow.

He licked his lips. The pig tasted good. But now to rape her. She’d be expecting this after Hayley’s attack, wondering when it would come. Let her wonder. There would be no more foreplay. He freed his swollen, stiff prick and it snapped to attention. Hayley stopped clapping and stared. He was proud of the size of it, but like the man said, it was what you did with it that counted – and what he was doing with it was raping a stuck-up police cow.

He let it touch her cunt lips gently. She stiffened: she knew what it was and what was coming. He reached forward and groped inside the bowl for her tits, his groin rubbing against her plush, warm arse. He got a good grip on the tits and rammed her, hard, rough and sudden. He’d thought she might be very dry, but she wasn’t, the slut. And shit, she was tight. Her cunt was pulling and sucking at his cock whatever her mind wanted and he was ramming in, in, in.

Somewhere on a field of blood and gold a dark, triumphant destroyer was turning his weak, defeated enemy, a policewoman, to paste. Take THAT for wearing uniform! Take THAT for pretending to authority over men! Take THAT for trying to overcome and arrest me! Take THAT for your pretty face, THAT for your trusting nature, THAT for your long legs, THAT for your big tits, THAT for your round arse, THAT for your tight cunt! Take THAT for your loving parents and THAT for your boyfriend and THAT for your law! You’re mine – you’re just a piece of meat on the end of my cock! Take THAT and THAT and THAT and THAT!

When at long last he pulled out, seeing Hayley’s admiring eyes, he heard the beautiful sound of the pig bitch softly sobbing in the toilet bowl. Her underbuttocks quivered. His cum was spattered on her arse and dripping on to the toilet seat.

“She may be shit, but she is one hell of a fuck,” he told Hayley.

“All the fatarsed cow is good for,” the girl confirmed.

“I’d say more than that,” he replied. “If she isn’t being fucked, she’s a fucking nuisance – aren’t you, Miss Piggy?” He patted her rump.

“You going to fuck her up the arse?” Hayley asked.

“That had occurred to me,” he answered. “In a word – yes, but I reckon her tiny little arsehole is too small for my big cock.”

“Then widen the hole. There’s some knives in the kitchen.”

“No, she’s brought along something suitable herself, the stupid cow.” He detached the baton from her belt. “Most female officers nowadays,” he lectured, “carry extendable batons. When not extended, hanging between their cunts and their arses, the batons are short and stout and are suitable for jamming up their cunts. Extending the baton – like this – makes it long and thin and just right for shoving up her arsehole.” He calculate his angle carefully. Then, like a swordsman, he struck, forcing the baton up her arsehole.

It wasn’t a perfect strike, but he used plenty of force and it went in. He felt the slightest of resistance, which was bludgeoned aside. He hadn’t got the stick in as far as he’d hoped, which made him angry. He gripped the handle hard and shoved. It went in a bit more. The pig was screaming now, a different scream from any she’d screamed before, a note of utter fear and desperation. He shoved again and a bit more of the baton disappeared. He looked around and saw one of her sensible shoes. It would do. He picked it up and hammered the end of the baton. Bit by bit, centimetre by centimetre, it sank further in. When it finally stopped, he hammered it three more times to make sure.

Blood was seeping out of the sides of her anus.

“You’ve done it now!” said Hayley. “You’ll never get it out and you won’t be able to arsefuck her and she won’t be able to shit, so she’ll burst.” But he worked the stick around a bit in her arsehole, one way then the other. Then, like King Arthur with the sword in the stone, he tensed, used all his strength and pulled it out. There was shit and blood up it. Since her face wasn’t available, he wiped it on her arse. Then he arsefucked her. There was no resistance, but the hole was still almost too small for his cock. He had no doubt, though, that he’d get right up. Anything of her that got in the way – tough luck. Those superb buttocks on either side encouraged him. It was like breaking through a beautiful tinted glass window between stately pillars. It was like fucking a policewoman up the arse, a policewoman who’d tried to catch him. This was beyond any humiliation he’d inflicted before and she was the ideal victim, proud, fit, brave, stupid, tight, ultimately meat like all the others.

He didn’t know how long he’d been fucking her arsehole. Pulling out was like coming out of a dream. Her arse quivered before him like a shot bird.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote