View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 07:35 AM   #3
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lastly Emmanuelle Around The World - one of my all-time faves because its such a great scenario. A group of seedy corporates and their pretty young dates decide to get edgy and party under the Brooklyn Bridge. One of the girls is sweet and shy Miss Ohio, just arrived from the country. Some of the suits decide, for fun, to strip her and force her to dance naked in front of some bums. Then the bums pull their guns! The suits run off leaving Miss Ohio to the mercy of the thugs - and they have none!

I'll put up some more when I can.