View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 07:52 AM   #12
Deep Dark Desires

Deep Dark Desires has initial reputation

I looked down at Rachel, struggling to get free of her ties, she still has the gag, deep in her mouth. I lean down to assure her everything will be ok, and I am not there to hurt her. From looking in her eyes, she seemed to angry to believe the words I was whispering in her ear. I told her that I wanted to take her to a better place for her and I. I could hear abuse, muffled through the oil rag, Rachel was not happy. I slowly put my hand over her mouth, for a brief moment, I thought about ending it for Rachel there, was she really for me, such language she used through the muffled tones.

I slowly withdrew the rag from her mouth, my hand carefully covering the edges in case she tried to bite or scream. In the corner of my hand, a pill I had acquired from the guy in accounts. He knew of my pain, he knew of my desire, he understood that Rachel was to be mine. I removed one edge of the rag, enough for Rachel to gasp for fresh air. Her breathing was rapid, I counted the breaths, and with the sixth inhale of air, Rachel swallowed the pill.
Deep Dark Desires is offline   Reply With Quote