View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:52 AM   #5056
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputyduffy View Post
Lock up your wife/ hide your daughters....The man is in the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzilla77 View Post
Not that you need more, but there's some + rep for you Sani, welcome back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
You sly devil. How in this world do you come up with these gems? You are the pro from Dover by which we should all be measured! I bow before the great Sanitarium!

Thank you my mentor! Thank you!

With respect,

HRH

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbell12 View Post
Sani is back!? Thanks a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post
Welcome back Sanitarium! I have heard the news that you had to be away from action for a while due to work. RL can be tough sometimes...you just have endless events and tasks that you have to attend to all the time. I was in the same boat earlier this year.

The board, especially the movie section, will become revitalized once again with your long-awaited return.

RB has been infested with more spam than ever before, so it's good that you are back to help clean house.

And as usual, thank you for adding more videos to your Movie Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belam View Post
OMFG.....The King has returned.

I is not worth I is not worthy.

Welcome back Sanitarium. Glad ta see ya again......Maybe see is a bad term, ja? Since it's all text and stuffs......Meh, Whatever. Good ta see ya again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikigirl View Post
Welcome Back Sani sir....

+ Rep and a warm welcome from me....
Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Long time no see old friend. Nice to have you back with us again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Commander View Post
Welcome back! :-)

I love this Cancun movie, did you found more HA Videos during your offline time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow View Post
Hurray! Sani is back! With the return of our friend! + REP!!!!!
Sincerely, wow
Thank you all for you kind words my friends. I'm very happy I'm back again! I was indeed overwhelmed by RL for almost a year or more but now all things are calmed down and my life returned to normal speed. Finally I can breath the free air again! Well from now on you'll be hearing more about this thread

Glad to see you all and thanks again!

Sani