View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #4
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I’d love to throw out a few ideas that I’ve used and see how they rate on a Plausibility Scale. But before I do, I’d like to repeat what I’ve written on some other thread, about how not all women are equal in all situations.

Mostly, how promiscuous a woman is in the first place makes a big difference – an easy example is that it would be pretty easy to sexually blackmail a prostitute. Or, if a woman has been sleeping her way up the corporate ladder, it would be easier for her boss to get her to agree to being bent over his desk than an innocent wife.

Also I think that it’s hard for someone to really know what they’d do in another woman’s shoes. You might SAY that you wouldn’t acquiesce to a blackmailer’s specific demands, but do you really know how you would react?

I also prefer that the blackmailer’s demands escalate. A woman might believe that she is only agreeing to lay back and be fucked by her blackmailer once or twice, not knowing that he plans that to start with, followed by multiple public humiliations and gangbangs in every hole by a whole bunch of men she knows and doesn’t know. So sometimes the victim will go along with the sex, thinking that it’s nearly over. It can often be a combination of blackmail and trickery.

Also, the physical appearance of her blackmailer. The movie where a couple agreed that the wife will have sex with Robert Redford for a million dollars might be acceptable, but would the wife be so agreeable if the man looked like Quasimodo?

Since I prefer my victims to be very innocent, and not stupid, it is quite a challenge to invent scenarios that seem plausible.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Teacher scenario # 1: A mature married tenured teacher had a minor drug bust when she was in college that she pleaded no contest for; now, the basketball coach has dug up her record. She knows that her school district has a zero tolerance policy for teachers with drug records, and she will lose her job a few years short of retirement and not be able to find any other teaching job. Will she give in to the coach’s sexual demands?

Teacher scenario # 2: A group of very naughty but clever students sucker their hot mature married tenured teacher into a situation. In class, they upset her by misbehaving, she has already lost her temper, and then one of the students whispers some crude comments to her, and the teacher slaps him. One of the other students captures the slap on his cell phone camera. The boys threaten to report her and post the video online, which would certainly get her fired, not able to get another job, perhaps prosecuted for assault, publicly humiliated, etc. Will she give in to their sexual demands? I posted this story online, and although it was quite popular, a couple of female teachers emailed me and said that they liked the story but that they wouldn’t give in to the student’s sexual blackmail under those circumstances.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote