View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've thought a lot about this as I think being coerced and browbeaten is hotter than being just physically overpowered, so here are my two cents.

I think the most realistic scenarios are the ones where a number of different methods are used together - like for example, you threaten a family member, then set up an apparently completely consensual encounter (like sucking cock) then photograph/tape it so that the victim can't claim rape later. Or the rapist could be a well-connected boss in a competitive and reference-based industry ("be my sex slave or you'll never work in this field again") or a cop.

I know stories where the victim begins to like it are not popular around here, but I think that's another element that convincingly erodes any reverse leverage the victim might have against the blackmailer.

You're right that people would sometimes just snap and eat the consequences, so I think the most effective stories are ones where the victim is determined to keep a secret or a job or whatever at all costs, and the rapist is a smart person (or is experienced in blackmail) who knows just what the limits are.

The ones with sex slave contracts are not believable, imo... I'm no legal expert but I don't think those would hold up too well in court.
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote