Thread: Hate
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 01:40 AM   #9
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I personally don't know if I ever really hated someone. It all depends of the hate definition. I remember that guy 'Sebastien' who really pissed me off in parties. Spending a night with him really had become a big deal. I don't know....I need a word slightly below hate..to 'detest' someone might be the word I need. I was lucky enough not to go to the army koz I easily understand that kind of places can lead to hate feelings...

Wow Innocent your story is intense...how long have you been planning your revenge ? have you ever felt that working for revenge was quite a bagage ?

Gal, you're scaring me...