View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 09:23 AM   #459
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is a major objection I have with Good Friday, and now with Brexit negotiations, that seem to be reflecting the situation we have in Northern Ireland. Namely that we are experiencing a "one rule for them, and another for every body else" situation. Terrorists get to walk free, whilst soldiers are prosecuted. Now it seems that people in Northern Ireland could be subject to completely different laws and regulations from the rest of us, for the sake of a political creed that wont even take its place in our democracy.

For me, that is unacceptable.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote