View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #14
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

I felt a savage pleasure at watching the others' cum drip from her mouth, ooze from her overflowing quim. But the flush on her face, the distant haze in her eyes, the
quiver of her body, hips twisting up in little spasms like she was still
desperately seeking cock... it wasn't defilement so much as afterglow. It was time for punishment.

"It ain't over yet, you stuck-up bitch," I roared. "Now comes the best part." Taking one look at the fury on my face, the others cleared out of my way.

Rage-fueled adrenalin filled me as I seized her under the arms, jerking her unresisting form to its feet and shoving her face-down over the arm of the couch. Yanking the zipper of my fly down, I smacked her crimson-streaked bottom with my engorged cock.

"Next time," I hissed, "Next time you kick a man in the balls, I want you to remember this. I want you to remember every fucking second of it."

Innocent that she was- or had been- I don't think she recognized what was going on as my fingers sank into the plump rounds of her rear end, pulling her ass apart like I was splitting a fruit. As I hawked a gob of spit onto her tiny anal sphincter, she let out a gasp, and gratifyingly, began to struggle.

"No-! N- What are you doing?! That's sick! You can't- I'm not- No!"

Pushing her body into the couch, I didn't answer. My actions were enough to let her know what was coming. My thumb ever-so-slowly rubbed my spit into the little puckered ring. I twisted my hips against her in circles, my cock rubbing against her hot skin, letting her imagination fill with the length and girth with which I intended to penetrate her.

Only when at last I lodged the tip against her asshole did I speak.

"A whore isn't a whore until she gets it in her gut who's in charge."

Then I began to push.

Her tiny fists hammered the couch as I gritted my teeth, jamming inch by agonizing inch into her back entrance, her butt alternately squeezing and pulsing as she desperately tried to expel the hardness that was going into her a way she had never given, and never intended to give, to any man.

It felt like it took an hour, but every moment of that first conquest was exquisite in its vicious, erotic intensity. Finally my hips pushed against her rounded bottom, crushing her into the couch as she whimpered.

The other men began to pull closer to watch the show, softly making appreciative comments. I pulled back as slowly as I had come, leaving her shaking as I almost pulled out, pausing just before the pinnacle of departure... Then, squeezing her hips and pulling them back to meet me, drove into her to the hilt.

Her ass gripped me like a glove as she arched, gasping, her eyes going wide in shock.

"Yeah!" Laughed Cy, clapping his hands. "Give it to her!"

The storm had broken. The men began to get rowdy again.

"Butt-fuck the bitch!"

"Make her feel it!"

She did. I gave her two more of the brutal, spine-rattling jerks, then began to pick up the pace, bouncing her reddened bottom against my hips, throwing her into the arm of the couch.

"C'mon," I sneered, flecks of spittle raining down on her back. "C'mon, resist me, you little bitch. Do you want to get sodomized? You want to be the kind of girl who takes it up the ass for all comers? Show me that preacher's wife! Show me that good, God-fearin' woman who puts up a fight when she's taking it up the butt!"

She was crying. It almost put me over the top, the way those little sobs shook her body as I buggered her. But underneath it all, I started to notice her breathing getting deeper. Ever so slightly, she was pushing back into my thrusts. And the tense-and-release of her ass was starting to accomodate, rather than resist, my intrustions.

"Oh, no." I snarled. "No, you do not get to come again, you fucking slut." My arms sliding under her armpits, I dragged her to a standing position, facing the others, as I continued to slam into her butt.

They were clapping and cheering as I hammered her ass, her sweat-gleaming torso held erect in my fierce embrace, arms pinioned back, breathing hard, tits bouncing with each cruel thrust. Eyes clenched shut, jaw tight, she was a picture of erotic ecstasy and torturous pain in one, but I knew where her expression would resolve.

"I want-" I snarled, thrusting hard, breathing hard, sweat streaming down my own face, "-her guts- to clench- I want- her ass- to clamp down- so I can RIP her-" Yanking her shoulders back for emphasis, I roared, "Someone- slam your fist into the whore's belly as hard as you can! DO IT! NOW!"
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote