View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 04:10 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My bike.
It set my mind free from all these stupid adds on tv about watching your health because the human body is soooo soso so weak. After years of listening to them I think they forced the idea of my body being fragile in my mind.
When I started to fall with my bike, when I had my first accidents, I realized 'He ! I've hit the fucking concrete really hard but I'm fine !' Ok there might be few concusions but that's no big deal. Bwa ha hah ah ha biking is really healthy for that. Not listening to the crappy doctors trying to sell you their shitty medicine because you're a sooooooooo breakable human.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote