View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah ha!! But I wonder if they have considered the fact that just MAYBE the mentally afflicted are to mentally afflicted to give a fuck about such silly shit???
Also.. have they considered that cloud burst and brain storm arent even close to being related??? With a cloud burst..you have rain.. with a brain storm..you have thought..
It does my heart good knowing that goverments all over the globe are keeping their people safe..happy and secure by coming up with the dumbest fucking ideas possible. I know here in the states we havent had a president we could be truly proud of since..uhhh.. since... hmmm.. well.. since.... I'll get back to you on that.

Last edited by Mr. Wiggles; 06-12-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote