Thread: Virus Update!
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 10:48 AM   #7
lefty999

lefty999 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
hey boldin, I had to reset my time and date also, so yeah, I got a nasty trojan worm and I don't have paid versions of antivirus protection, I have several free versions. AVG, Spybot, PC Tools Antivirus, and Adaware. I seem to have slowed down and maybe even controlled the trojan invasion but I'm still cautious and worried. Plus my damn disk cleanup has not worked since xmas. (unrelated to this issue, not sure why it isn't working though.) I will eventually have to reinstall windows and when that happens I will lose everything on my pc, as my cd/dvd burner will not work properly or I could just save up and get a new computer. Once I get this problem fixed then I will get a paid antivirus service.
wy don't u buy an external hard disk?? or tro a lan kabel transfer all the data to a other pc ???
3. NO spam of any form !
4. NO links to "bad" sites (viruses, exploits, etc.) !
5. No personal insults with the exception of the rowdy room.
6. No links or names of other similar sites allowed. if you need to refer to them please use abbreviations or nicknames.
lefty999 is offline   Reply With Quote