View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #1210
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Near the end of the meeting, Don [Fehr] said to Gary [dickbag Bettman] 'Let me get this straight- Even if the players agree to every single component of the league's economic plan, we still don't have a deal unless we also agree to every one of your proposed changes to the player contract rights?'" To which, both our sources reported "Gary said 'Yes.'"

~As reporte by Larry Brooks.... though I added the dickbag bit. I think it's a safe bet that his name is synonymous with the sentiment.

Are we ready to overthrow this douchebag yet? I vote to enact a new league and exclude the greasy little slimeball from it.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote