View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 05:11 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yep I hear you, I used to work nightshifts in old aged homes, especially BAD and fucking TERRIBLE when you are locked up with 23 geriatric insane confused people ina basement with grilles and keypad entry and exit only. but on the other hand, I got to fantasize ALOT about being raped. maybe someone stole in and hid in the toilets before the night staff came on. or maybe we get a robber breaking in. or first thing in the morning when the old fellas get up at sparrows fart incidentally let in a drunk and horny lad who lucked out at the nightclub on the way home. i used to walk around at night all by myself and feel deliciously jumpy! oh and I used to get time to write my fatasies down on the laptop. (no time anymore)

anyway thank FUCK I dont do that shit now. falling asleep at the wheel on the way home just isnt sexy. an d the pay was good compared to day work in the same feild but now I make in 30 minutes what I used to get in a whole night of aforementioned CRAP.

what do you do?
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote