View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 07:37 AM   #115
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star67 View Post
a) bullshit
b) did you read the NEXT LINE about the study that explains the conviction rate as not being a product of pro-conviction bias?

what am i talking about? of course you didn't. and please, call me a feminist, i will take it as a compliment.

moving on: i went to japan this and last summer for weeks, travelled around on trains during peak hours and when it was quiet, and i never saw anyone being groped. was i just lucky? or is it not as huge an epidemic as the western media would like you to believe?

don't get me wrong, i'm not a fan of the japanese by any stretch (being chinese) ... but i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Hi Star67 can't PM you so I would just like to say Hi, and ask where you are from I really Like your Avatar it was soooo hot for Grace park to play a rape victim in Battlestar! PM me if you like.
SugarT is offline   Reply With Quote