View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 02:45 AM   #112
blondewife38

blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to blondewife38 Send a message via Yahoo to blondewife38

What a shame that what was originally a very interesting and relavant thread has degenerated into a bunch of you squabbling and scoring points off each other.

I think most men would be surprised to know how often women have to put up with guys "laying hands on them", in quite public and unexpected places, as well as dark and crowded ones like nightclubs and parties etc. If a woman protests the man usually makes an excuse and says it was an acident, and if she doesn't protest, he'll keep on doing it.

Only twice has any man tried to go further than that without first being given encouragement, and one of those was on the London Underground. If you haven't seen it during a weekday rush hour, you won't know how crowded it can be, but I can tell you that when a guy started fondling my bum I had no idea who it was, partly because he was behind me and partly because he'd been doing it for a few seconds before I realised it wasn't just accidental.

It was loud and sweaty and although I shouted hey or something, no-one seemed to notice or care, and I coudn't move away. So I thought it's only a feel and let him get on with it. The next stop is never more than a minute or two away. But instead of people getting off, more got on, and as soon as the train started moving he put his hand up my skirt and started to feel me up properly.

If you've read any of my other posts you may know two things about me: one, I find this sort of situation very arousing, although I can't tell you why because I don't know, and two, I get very wet very easily.

So I enjoyed him fingering me for 2 or 3 stops until the carriage emprtied and then I got off with a group of girls and pretended I was with them, and went straight to the nearest bar so I could go to the Ladies and finish what he'd started.

Should I have made a fuss? I don't think it would have acheived anything except getting everyone to look at ME. Certainly would never have found the guy, or got him arrested or anything like that, so why bother.

Would I let it happen again?

You bet. It was VERY rude and VERY exciting, and I still use thge memory when I'm alone and need to get off.
blondewife38 is offline   Reply With Quote