View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 09:49 AM   #20
RaggedClaws

RaggedClaws Level 4 (400+)RaggedClaws Level 4 (400+)RaggedClaws Level 4 (400+)RaggedClaws Level 4 (400+)RaggedClaws Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant View Post
I like it, if you don't pay too much attention to the story.. As an anal rape scene, yeah it's quite hot. I've had this debate before, and people call me sick for liking it as they think it's the most brutal part of the film..

Although I still think the more brutal scene in that film is the two guys at the beginning (which is really the end, I know) beating the rapist with a fire extinguisher until he has virtually no face left...

Husband hates it - I think it's the fact she's pregnant when he's raping her.

xx
Look carefully: the guy they smash up with the fire extinguisher is not the rapist. Mistaken identity. That's the lovely, whimsical irony with the whole film

Personally, I find the rape scene extremely hot, but only in retrospect (which is kind of the cleverness of the film) after you've seen the scenes at the end when she was this sophisticated, happy, everything-to-live-for pregnant girl who refused to let her boyfriend fuck her in the ass. I have the DVD - it's nice to skip back and watch the rape again after that...

Last edited by RaggedClaws; 05-24-2008 at 09:52 AM.
RaggedClaws is offline   Reply With Quote