View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Government Brothel

Roman Emperor Caligula was reputed to have “turned his palace into a brothel where he would sell high-ranking senators’ wives to the highest bidder.” I was thinking that a similar setup might be a way to start paying down deficits. These days we also have the benefit of having female politicians who could be forced to work in government brothels on our behalf. And to raise more revenue, place video cameras in the rooms for internet viewing. This wouldn’t have to be limited to federal government; it could work on state and local levels, too. And there has to be some nice talent in other parts of the world (anybody here from France?).

Which female politician, politician’s wife, or politician’s daughter would you pay most to be with? Which ones do you think would bring in the most revenue? Who would you pay the most to view getting bounced around a bed with a Saudi prince or several Chinese businessmen? Got any locals you’d care to share with the world?

This thread might not be for everyone, as many of the prominent pols are older. Personally, my tastes in women can go pretty old (I’m pretty old myself). But to my mind, this Tea Bagging Movement is about seeing snooty rich and powerful women treated like high-priced fetish hookers and well-dressed blowup dolls, over and over. And, we’re doing it for the good of the people.

Submit your favorite or favorites, and PLEASE, don’t go off on political tangents or diatribes. I have my political leanings, but am capable of bipartisan lusting after women on both sides of the aisle.

I’ll start at the top, in the Executive Branch. First Lady Michelle Obama, and Dr. Jill Biden.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg michelleobama06.jpg (10.9 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg jillbiden3.jpg (16.8 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg jillbidenmichelleobama1.jpg (86.3 KB, 254 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote