View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 06:34 AM   #3
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailmandude View Post
Hey, all!

I had a movie on my HD but due to a necessary factory wipe, everything's gone.

I'm looking for this movie which features a mother and daughter being raped together. I don't have pics to it but here's a quick description.

A car full of four guys follows a mother home. She enters and says hi to her daughter who's on her bed and wearing a plaid miniskirt. Before long, both women are in the TV room getting it from the group of guys.

That's all I can offer as a description. I'm sure someone here recognizes it...it's been around for a while and it's been posted here (but with my limited time, I'm having trouble finding it).

I know for a fact that a really clear copy of it has been posted here. I'm not so interested in a grainy copy with sound that doesn't sync.

If anyone can provide a link, you'll become my new best friend for the day!
I've sent you a PM.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote