View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As you blindfold me, I feel terror as I don't know what you are going to do to me now. You seem to be walking forever, I hear doors opening and closing and finally you stop walking and I figure you are going to put me in the cage but no you throw me on a table and mount me. I can't believe you can do that again so soon after the last time.

I scream as you enter my ass and pound away. By the time you are done with my ass, I am in deep pain and crying my eyes out. You throw me in the cage and begin playing your saw game. I was not going to fall into your trap and die or be used by dogs, I crawled up in a ball in the bottom of the cage until you left and then relaxed and went to sleep. Life was preferrable to death even a life filled with rape. I slipped into a fitful sleep with
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote