View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #4
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default The Bondage Photo Sesion Chaper 4

Doria was untied from the bench. She doubled over, holding her belly, and convulsing in pain.

"It hurts. It hurts. Please, it burns, help me," She moaned.

Frank looked her over with fake concern. "Let's get you to the table, and we'll see what we can do."

She rose, allowing them help her to the table, still unaware, that it was that stainless steel medical table, they were moving her to.

It dawned on her, as she felt the cold steel on her naked back. Quickly, she was strapped down. One strap ran across her shoulders, above her breasts, then two more were added. The second wrapped just below her breasts, while a third ran across and above hips. Her legs hung off the end of the table, and kicked at the air. Frank grabbed one leg at a time, and manhandled them to the attached stirrups. She threw her head back and forth, cursing, and banging it on the hard metal, surface.

"Your a noisy little bitch," Nicole exclaimed, forcing a ball gag behind her screaming lips, and tying it in place. "Still burn?" she asked, running her hand over Doria's quivering belly.

"Mmm, Hmm," Doria moaned beneath her new gag.

"I know just the thing," Nicole replied with a sparkle in her eye.

While Nicole was gone, Frank began adjusting the stirrups. Her knees were slightly raised, and her feet set, pointing out. Then her thighs were spread wide. Her tendons pulled tight, and the lips of her burning sex opened up to the painful air.

There was a surgery light over her head. Frank bent it down, and flipped it on. The light was blinding.

"I'll be back, Honey, I must adjust the cameras for your new scene," he said, "Don't go anywhere." He left her there, staring off into the bright lights, shaking in fear and pain.

Nicole returned, her naked breasts, happily bouncing in the air as she skipped. She was tossing a bottle back and forth in her hands. "Ooo, this is cold," she commented.

"What ya got there?" Frank asked , glancing over her shoulder.

Nicole replied, for the benefit of both Frank and Doria. "I took the liberty of putting an enema in the freezer. It's not totally frozen, so with some effort, I should be able to get it in her. That should sooth her burning gut's some. At least until the liquid warms to her body temperature. Of course, the downside is intense cramping."

Doria felt the frigid nozzle slipping into her rectum, then the icy liquid, pushing the pepper liquid aside, and flowing into her bowels. Nicole held her hand up, like a doctor asking for his tools. A black, butt-plug was placed in the empty hand.

"Well, we can't have you loosing anything yet, can we, Doria?" With one forceful push, the plug was tightly snug within her anal ring.

"Nurse," Nicole said, producing her hand again.

"Hey, why do I have to be the nurse?" Frank complained.

"Because I'm the naked bitch with the pussy, and the one with the pussy makes the rules."

"Oh," Frank replied smiling , "Who can argue with that logic?"

It pissed off Doria, that they could laugh and joke, while she toiled in agony.

"Here's the speculum, Doctor," Frank said, slapping a metal device into Nicole's palm.

Doria's eyes expanded in horror at those words. She had always been frightened at anything to do with doctors, much less gynecologists.

The cold metal bit at her cunt. Once fully inserted, Nicole began to open it, wider and wider. The elastic muscles of her vulva painfully stretched open. Nicole locked it open. Doria's cunt was now a fist sized hole.

Nicole rose from between Doria's thighs and took 2 items from Frank. One was, what resembled a large turkey baster, the other was a clear container of thick, white fluid. Nicole dipped the tip of her finger into the container, then rubbed a dab of the sticky fluid under Doria's nose. The unmistakable aroma of cum filled her nostrils.

"That's right, Sweetie," Nicole explained, "Tryon left you several nice loads of sperm, and our dear Frank, added his to the mix. If his first shot did not get you earlier, this is sure to do the trick. We saw that look, when he first came inside you, and it told us all we needed to know."

Nicole sucked the first load of cum into the baster.

"Here's how it works," Frank said, for the benefit of the video. "Nicole will press the tip of the baster deep into her cervix and squeeze off a good load. After that, it will be refilled and forced back in. While holding it inside, Nicole will manipulate her clitoris, until she completes several strong orgasms. These orgasms will force the walls of her sex to contract, and suck the first and remaining loads of sperm right into nature's gate. Of course, she will try not to cum, but Nicole is very good at what she does. The pain in her bowels will also make it very difficult, for her to concentrate on not having an orgasm."

"So, are you ready to conceive, Hun?" Nicole asked, caressing Doria's partially swollen belly.

Doria jerked her body and tossed her head, mumbling a muffled 'No!' behind the ball gag.

"Make sure you get a good shot of her face, Frank," Nicole said. "Doria, look here, Honey."

Nicole gave a quick squeeze to the baster. Doria shut her eyes in shame, feeling the warm fluid saturate her cervix.

Removing the baster, Nicole displayed it to Doria. "Look, all gone. Well, there might be a drop left." She walked around the table, held Doria's head and inserted the nozzle behind Doria's ball gag. She squeezed out any remaining cum, then wiped it over Doria's upper lip. Doria was having to breath, mostly through her nose, so there was no escaping the aroma of cum. As well, she was forced to swallow the cum that drooled into the back of her throat.

Nicole refilled the baster with another load of sperm, then eased it back in to Doria's opening, then painfully, pushing it deep into the mouth of her cervix.

"Now,' she said, 'let's see about that hot little clit of yours."

With Doria's vulva spread so wide, the eager clitoris, had no where to hide. It was still swollen and burning from the pepper oil. Nicole blew over it, causing the pepper to reactivate and burn hotter.

"It's ok, I like hot things," Nicole said, bending over and wrapping her lips over the nub.

Her cool lips soothed little nodule and sent tiny flutters through Doria's system. She moaned beneath the gag, and unconsciously, tried to raise her hips. Then Nicole began to hum, vibrating the sensitive area. She hummed louder and louder, from time to time, running the tip of her tongue up the underside of the clit. At the same time, Nicole slowly fucked Doria's cervix with the end of the baster. Each time, she painfully forced it deeper.

Doria's body was rocked with confusion, pain, pleasure, pain. Her guts were beginning to burn again. The gas in her bowels grumbled. The walls of her intestines, contracted with cramps. Her stretched cunt and asshole, throbbed. Still, the aching pleasure from her clit, made her want to fuck back on the baster.

Frank came over, lifting her head and running his fingers through her soft hair. He began to softly tease her.

"Look, Doria, see her eating your pussy? You like that, don't you? Your little nipples are so hard and aroused. See your hips? Your body wants to be seeded. You know you want it. Cum for Nicole. Let her breed you."

Frank's comments weren't helping her. They only unlocked her deep fetish for humiliation and submission, and stroked her fires.

Nicole rose up, licking Doria's moisture from her lips. Her fingers began to knead the swollen clit. Doria's vulva was swollen, liquid ran from her folds, down over the cold metal of the speculum. She smiled, knowing Doria was on the precipice of an orgasm.

Suddenly, and without warning, Nicole brought her hand down, and sharply slapped Doria's, highly aroused nub. Almost instantly, Doria was thrown into a vigorous orgasm. The full bulb, of the baster was squeezed, delivering the potent sperm to her contacting cervix.

"That's it, Girl, can you feel it going in? Slap her again, Nicole," Frank said.

With a wet, 'Splat,' her mound was spanked again, then again.

'No, not again,' Doria feared, 'I'm going to cum again...No... must not...N...'

"Muph, aghmph!" She screamed though the gag, white lights going off in her head.

Just as she was coming off her second orgasm, the end of the baster was forced back underneath the ball gag, and the surplus cum fed into her mouth. The thick cream lingered there, until she was compelled to swallow.

At last she got some reprieve, as the speculum was removed from her sore cunt. It was not enough for Frank though. He was hard and needed release. Stepping between her spread thighs, he eased his rod into her moist tunnel. His fingers dug deeply into her thighs, as he began to thunder his shaft into her box.

Nicole retrieved the ball gag from Doria's lips. Drool and cum trailed down her jaw. She was unable to speak, as the air was being forced from her lungs with each slam of Frank's cock. Nicole crawled up on the table, straddling Doria's shoulders. Reaching back, the grasped Doria's hair and yanked her face up into the cheeks of her ass.

The hot breath on Nicole's asshole, made her shiver. She rubbed her tangy rosebud into Doria's nose.

"Lick my ass, Bitch, and don't you bite shit," she warned. This was emphasized by her tight grip on Doria's pronounced nipples.

Reluctantly, Doria stuck her tongue out, and was met with the coppery twang of Nicole's puckered hole. The moisture from Nicole's cunt drenched her chin. The rough hairs of Frank's crotch, were like sandpaper on her sensitive clit. Each rock of the table, harassed her suffering bowels. When she began to panic from lack of air, Nicole would rise up for several seconds, then drive,either her ass or pussy, back onto Doria's face.

As they each fucked Doria, in their own way, Frank and Nicole traded passionate kisses.

"Let me know when your close to coming, Frank, and I will bring her off again," Nicole said, loud enough for Doria to hear.

The unwanted twitches were converging back at Doria's core. Nicole leaned down to pull at her cunt lips and suck her engorged bud. From time to time, Frank would pull out, and have Nicole lick Doria's flavor from his hardened cock. Doria was now, moaning into the descended petals of Nicole's pussy.

"Nicole, Nicole," came Frank's cries.

Then the fingers of Nicole's open hand, came down, once again onto Doria's mound. Her screaming orgasm washed into Nicole's sex. Frank's rod was pumping another precious load of baby-making, sperm into her eager womb.

When the cock finally slipped from Doria's soaked cunt, Nicole captured the crown and sucked off the residue of their copulation.

They unstrapped her, rolled her over to her swollen belly, and strapped her back down. Frank began to slap the blunt end of the plug in her ass, while Nicole pushed down on her lower back.

"Agh! Stop! Stop!" Doria pleaded.

"You want to shit, Doria?" Nicole asked.

"God, please, please...I hurt...please," she responded.

"You must promise something."

"What? What? Anything...Please."

"You must come back next week."

"No...ugh...no...ugh."

Nicole pressed down harder on her back. Doria felt like she was going to explode, burst from inside.

"Agh...Ok, ok, ok, I will. I will!"

The plug was yanked from her ass, and the fiery contents of her bowels shot across the floor, soaking her inner thighs. Each flutter and wet fart that escaped her ass, burned her sensitive rectal tissues. It drizzled down to the lips of her cunt, steaming the petals before sizzling her abused clitoris. She jerked and twitched in her bonds, the cameras covering each movement and flex of her ass cheeks.

Frank pulled her head up by the hair, and looked into her eyes. "One week," he said, "Same day, same time. You can pick up your photos then. If your not back, We'll decide which photos to send him. Maybe he'll like a DVD?"

Covered in shit and cum, she was unstrapped and harshly pushed to the floor. Nicole gave her a painful kick to the stomach.

"Clean your ass off, and get out of here, Cunt. We do have other clients, you know."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote