View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 07:59 AM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default The Bondage Photo Session Chap. 2

Frank dropped his khaki shorts and unbuttoned his Hawaiian shirt, revealing his thick 6 inch cock to Doria's horrified eyes. Nicole rolled her up to her knees and scooted her head to the edge of the bed. This pressed her breasts into the covers and raised her ass in the air, thighs still spread, with her feet and hands tied to them. The rope in her ponytail kept her head uncomfortably pulled back. She was staring right into the leaking, pee-hole of Frank's cock.

"Hit the video, Nicole," Frank said.

He applauded the look of shock on Doria 's face.

"What's the matter, Doria?" he laughed, "You don't remember signing the video release? You would be surprised to know: There were a lot of surprises on your waiver. Tisk, tisk, you should always read what you sign."

He held the camera with one hand, snapping photos, as he directed his shaft into Doria's ring gag. Immediately she was hit by the tart, salty flavor of his leaking pre-cum. He held her ponytail with his free hand, and guided the shaft deeper into her lips. It scratched the back of her throat, making her gag. Slobber, drooled from her open mouth.

Nicole came over holding a flesh colored vibrator. "Pull out a second, Frank, I need her to wet this."

His cock retreated, a string of spit following it. Nicole pushed the vibrator in after it. She spun it around, in circles, forcing it in and out of her mouth, making sure to smear it over her tongue. Doria detected a funny taste on the rubber.

Nicole noticed her look. "Oh, that would be me, Honey, I used it just a few hours ago." She lifted the slick vibrator, and let Frank insert the crown of his cock back in.

Doria jumped at the sound of humming behind her. The tip of the vibrator was being drug down the spread cheeks of her ass, over her quivering rectum and labia. It stopped and pressed against her frozen clit. The vibrations were awaking the unwanted urges in her body.

Her cunt began to thaw out, as her body heated inside, releasing her own warm lubrication.

"I can smell your cunt, Doria," Nicole commented. "Here," she said, suddenly forcing the the vibrator deep into the walls of her aroused sex.

Her moans echoed off the ridges of Franks shaft. He held the camera ready, knowing that he was soon close to emptying his balls into her lips. His erotic thoughts were broken by a call from the front room.

"Yo, Frank, Nicole, you back there?"

Frank smiled, it was Tyron, one of his best performers, a pure craftsman in rough sex. He had the body of a black Adonis, and the evil genius of Lex Luther.

"Come on in, Ty, we're in the studio with a new client."

Tyron entered to a magnificent, erotic site. Frank was standing at one side of the bed, holding a raven-haired, beauty by the ponytail, flexing his ass, and thrusting his glistening cock into her wide, open mouth. Nicole was on her knees, behind the bound woman, fucking her with a flesh-colored vibrator. The woman's moans, chokes, and gags, filled the studio.

"Looks like you found a pretty one, Man," Tyron said.

"Oh Hell yea, and this one had know idea what she was in for. I love when we get them like that," Frank replied. "Say, you want to partake?"

"You willing to pay?"

"If you make it worth my while, I'll pay double. Look at this face, it'll bring good dollars with the right abuse."

"Well,' Tyron said, 'just let me strip and get my mind turning on some things."

You hear that, Sweetheart,' Frank said to Doria, while thrusting down her choking throat, 'you're going to get some black cock."

Doria could hardly breath from the thick cock. She was trying her best just to breath through her nostrils. Her lack of air seem to make her body more responsive to the vibrator, fucking away at her cunt.

With a moan from above, her mouth began rapidly filling with the thick load of Frank's cum. She was forced to swallow, feeling the warm slush, as it passed through her esophagus.

"Look here," Frank said, snapping photos of the excess sperm running from her lips.

He stepped away, allowing Ty to step forward. "Look what Ty has for you, Girl," Frank said.

Doria stared with terror at the monstrous cock before her. It was dark, well over 8 inches, and covered with thick, muscular veins. The thought of having it deep in her throat filled her with uncertainty and dread.

"Let's see if you can get old Ty hard, Little Slut," Tyron said, while pushing the mushroom crown of his cock past her ring. She gagged, as more spit and cum was forced out her lips to make room for the huge invader.

The camera clicked away, "Awesome, just awesome," Frank commented, feeling his spent, cock begin to rise back to life.

The large shaft would snake down her throat then withdraw, and Ty would slap her face with it. Each hard slap would send pre-cum and spit, flying into her eyes. She shuddered, shamefully, coming on the vibrator. It was covered in a thick layer of her woman cream. At the next choke of the black cock, she felt something new. The vibrating head had left her convulsing sex and was now teasing the sensitive tissue of her ass. The vibrating increased, as her ass was made to accept more and more of the slick rubber tip. The pain was tremendous. The constant vibrating, sound grew muffled, the deeper the vibrator wormed into her ass.

The hard cock withdrew from her ring one last time. Tyron held the crown under her nostrils. She was forced to inhale the intoxicating scent of his wet shaft.

"Yea, Baby," Ty said, "You're gonna squeal when I skewer you with this. Say, Frank, take this ring off the bitch. I want to hear her scream."

When the ring gag was removed, she found her jaw was till open and cramping. She tried to talk, as she worked her jaw. Her ponytail was untied, but Nicole still had a grip on it. She was being pulled back, raised to her knees, by the rough tug of her hair.

"Plea...st...op...have...done...enou...h." The words only staggered out her lips.

Ty was holding his black cock by the fist and sliding under her body, between her tied limbs. She could glance down, and see the black shaft against the white skin of her naked belly. With one hand, Nicole rocked her back, the other held the vibrator deep in her ass. The mushroom head of Ty's cock rubbed its creamy mouth over the descended lips of her cunt.

"Please, no, no, don't!" Doria pleaded.

"There is nothing you can say, Baby,' Tyron said, 'to keep me from sinking this meat into your white, hot, cunt. All you can do is scream."

Her body was still lubricated, damp, and slick. As hard as she tried to force the muscles of her sex to close, the cock was more authoritative and unrelenting. The lips of her sex began to stretch around the dark shaft, succumbing to the arduous intrusion.

"No, hurt...ugh...stop, hurt..ugh, aghh!"

"Ooo, look at that black cock pushing into you. It's beautiful, isn't it?" Nicole asked.

"No, take out...hurts," Doria groaned.

Each movement of the thick shaft was made all the more excruciating by the presence of the humming vibrator. The two intruders brushed each other through the thin membrane, deep within her flesh. Finally, with a satisfying grunt, Ty bottomed out in her cunt. The evil crest of his cock pressed against her tender cervix. She tossed her body to and fro, trying to remove herself from his battering-ram.

"Squirm on it, Bitch. I like it when you squirm," Tyron chided.

He took her from Nicole and pulled her down. Her breasts pressed into his thick, hairless, chest. She could smell his musky, masculine scent. He stared deep into her fearful eyes.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you hard, Bitch." Having said that, the thick shaft began to piston into her tight sex. He used his strong arms to bounce her body onto his shaft. At the same time, Nicole took the base of the vibrator and powered it into and out of her sore ass.

Nicole glanced down at the vibrator, finding it covered with blood and shit. A devious thought crossed her mind. She pulled it free and displayed it to Doria and Tyron.

"You've got a nasty ass, Sweetheart, I'm gonna just have to clean you out, before I my new strap-on gets near that hole. But don't get up, Hon, just keep riding your black cock, Ill be right back."

Doria could not talk, Ty was thrusting his tongue into her gasping mouth, eating her cries and moans. With the thick cock grinding against the inner walls of her cunt, her body had no choice but to lubricate. The sensitive nerves inside her lining would pay no heed to the 'no's' in her head. White cream ran from the elastic edge of her cunt to collect at the base of his dark cock.

Nicole returned to the bed and tossed a handful of packages beside the lovers. 'Fleet Enema,' Doria read from one of the boxes. There must have been 6 or 8. Nicole began tearing open the boxes and sitting the plastic bottles aside.

"Can you stop for just a moment, Ty?" Nicole asked, " I have a little something for your slut."

"For a short while, Girl,' he replied, 'but make it quick. I gots a big load I'm holding back."

"Hold her down tight. She's not going to like this," Nicole grinned.

She picked up the first plastic bottle, and slipped the nozzle through Doria's little brown hole.

"Look, Don't do that...Don't," Doria pleaded, right before she heard the squish and felt the cool liquid flow into her bowels.

That bottle was thrown to the floor and another retrieved from the pile.

"No, not another, Nicole, you can't."

She tried her best to struggle aside, but Ty's strong hands, and the ropes held her tight. Her cheeks were spread open and the nozzle forced inside. More cool liquid joined the first, where the saline and mineral oil could find the inner lining of her colon, liquefy their contents, and induce her cramps. Just one could accomplish its task smoothly, in 5 to 10 minutes, but 8? Well, 8 would churn her guts, and turn its contents to liquid mush. By the sixth one, Doria's belly began to slightly swell.

"Please, no more," Doria cried through the shameful tears. "Let me go."

Nicole looked down at Tyron, smiled and squeezed off the last two bottles.

"Fine,' Doria angrily said, 'You had your fun. Now,untie me, and let me go. Come on, please, I'm cramping."

Nicole smiled from ear to ear, and held up a huge butt-plug. "No, no, Doria, we can't deprive you of your black cock, so soon.

Once her ass was properly plugged, Ty recaptured the rhythm of his strokes.

"That's great, Nicole," Ty said between thrusts, "I can feel her inside gurgling along my cock. It's fucking awesome."

Doria was reduced to a babbling mess. Each thrust of the huge cock reverberated in her swollen belly. Beneath the pain was the never-ending ache of pleasure in her loins. A humiliating orgasm was building in pitch.

Ty felt the building pressure in his balls. It was rising up the length of his shaft. He grabbed Doria's face and pulled it down to his.

"Look at me, white girl, and take my cum," he said.

"No, No, You can't cum in me...You can't!"

Nicole perked up at those words. "Your not on anything, Girl?"

"N...ugh...no...Don't let him..." she pleaded, feeling the shaft swell inside her walls.

Nicole jumped back to the bed, and taking Doria's hips, pressed her down onto Ty's twitching cock.

"Fill her up Ty! You hear that? She's fertile. Fill her up!"

The first warm spurt hit her cervix, slipping her body into that unwanted orgasm. She had no control, as the muscles of her convulsing cunt, milked the black meat of its seed. At the same time, the contractions of her sex, made the cramps of her guts worse.

"That's it, Girl, cum on that black cock. Suck that juice into your womb." Nicole squeezed her own thighs together, savoring her own orgasm.

Tyron pulled out, and rolled Doria over to her back. Her arms were numb and only tingled. Thick gobs of cum dripped from her sex, and ran over the plug in her ass. She tossed her head, moaning in pain.

They untied her and had to carry her to the bathroom. Once the plug was removed from her ass, her bowels exploded in a loud rush. She felt as though her whole insides were coming out. Her body broke out in uncontrollable shakes. Nicole stood over her, holding another enema bottle in her hand.

"Lie on the floor and bend over," Nicole ordered, "We want you thoroughly cleaned for your next session."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote