View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #11
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

05:44

“Defunestro, I want you to know that I have huge respect for you. All kidding aside, I really do. But for the love of fuck, why did you let the Greek guy buy the beer?”

“Fuck you, Brauer.” Kalivas deadpanned.

“Seriously. You want grapes? Sure. Olives? Right. That nasty 'ouzo' crap? Absolutely. But beer? I mean, does Greece even grow barley?”

“Fuck you, Brauer.”

“Have you ever heard someone say, 'you know what would go with this? A really good Greek beer'?”

“Fuck you, Brauer.”

“It's cold, it's wet, and it's taking the edge off,” DeVries said with a laugh. “I don't ask much more than that.”

“And the South Africans left all their brewmeisters back in the Nether... regions.” retorted Brauer. “So what do you know.”

DeVries tapped his bottle against Kalivas's. “All together, now...”

“Fuck you, Brauer.” The men chorused.

“Yeah, yeah.” The German took a tug from his own bottle with a grimace. “What I want to know is, how long are we going to give the bitch to wake up? For all I know, she's faking it.”

“You and me both, brother,” growled Ramos.

“You could go check,” Defunestro said with a smile.

“Yeah, I think I will.”

Brauer strolled over towards the foot of the table where the once-fearsome woman was still sprawled. He admired the marks on her back, and her breasts; the cut on her lip, the darkening mottled cloud across her abdomen, the angry purple-grey bar on her upper thigh. The sticky, drying tracks of white and rusting-red that had oozed from her asshole and cunt to puddle on the floor.

Her mouth was half-open, and her breathing was going in a quick inhale-exhale pattern between long pauses, like a hidden creature terrified of discovery by a predator.

Brauer watched her chest rise and fall for a few seconds; it was a pleasing sight. Then he reached down, scooped her up under her knees and shoulders, and lifted her onto the table. She remained passive as he set her down.

So he climbed up onto the table and straddled her torso as the others looked on, drinking beer.

He sat down on her bruised stomach (and did she wince, for a moment?) and looked down at her upper body. Throwing back his head, he spat into her lovely face.

The disgusting drops spattered across her lips and cheek; still, she hardly stirred. So he spat into the cleft between those gorgeous breasts.

Pulling his cock out from his fatigues, he gave each of the peaks a couple of taps with his erection, enjoying the feeling of her soft, warm flesh against his cock. When that failed to rouse a reaction, he raised a hand and gave her left breast a loud, ringing smack.

Lara's breathing caught, for a moment, but her face remained impassive.

“All right, then,” He muttered.

Leaning forward, he jammed his cock between her sweat and saliva-dampened tits, crushed the unconscious woman's massive mammaries together, and rammed himself forward into her cleavage.

Did she moan, when Brauer's hips smacked against the underside of those swells? If she did, he was ceasing to care. Having the tomb raider's tits clutched around his cock was amazing. Raping the haughty English noblewoman's chest- using her body, making those impudent tits she so flagrantly used to captivate men into a play-thing for his cock...

He wished she was awake to see it, but part of him found her utter helplessness to her degradation almost as intoxicating. The give of the soft flesh in his fingers, the way the thrusts of his hips threatened to spill them from his hands, spurring him to clench his hands tighter on the yielding, tender mounds-

Delicious.

His thumbnails scraped over her swollen nipples. He'd thrust forward hard, then drop his weight as he came back, enjoying the little pained grunts that interrupted her breathing each time he bounced on her bruised diaphragm. Watching her tits shake as he fucked them. Feeling the involuntary goose-bumping around her areolae at the attention. Looking at those soft, parted lips as she lay submissively on the table, taking what he had to give.

And her warm, wet skin slid across his cock, her tits bounced with his thrusts, his fingers dug in...

Warm, surrendering silk... his to batter, fuck, use... To make... yield...

“Make me come with your tits, bitch, make me come...!”

His semen lanced from his cock as he jerked, falling in ribbons across her lips, her chin, her neck, her chest. For several long seconds he sat atop her, regaining control his breathing.

“I guess she isn't faking,” he announced.

There was a round of laughter at that as he climbed down from the table.

“All right, fuck this,” Ramos snarled, grabbing three beers from the cooler and storming towards the table. “Sleeping Beauty's had long enough.”

He popped the cap off the first beer on the edge of the table, dumping it over her head as the foam burst off the bottle's neck. “Wake up, puta. Wake the fuck up, you've got men to service!”

She sputtered and gasped, thrashing on the table as she tried to move the arms cuffed behind her, shrieking as she was shocked from unconsciousness into nightmare. As she flopped over on her side, Ramos shook the second bottle.

“Dirty little whore. Where's your fucking pride, making men fuck your filthy used cunt. Someone's got to clean you up!”

He snapped the cap off the second bottle, and rammed the neck into her pussy from behind just as the foam started to geyser.

Lara screamed. The cold, bubbling, alcoholic brew was like acid as it sprayed into her vaginal canal, burning as it filled her roughly-used pussy. Beer sprayed out of her as her hips arched painfully forward, her body involuntarily jerking with a reflexive attempt to expel the invader.

Grabbing her above the hip, Ramos slammed her body face-down as he jerked the third bottle up and down in his other hand.

“Your ass is open for business, too, slut.”

“No-!” Croft shrieked, recognizing his intention.

The third cap flew as he struck it on the edge. Ramos raised one knee up onto the table as he tilted the spurting bottle down, and shoved the neck between her buttocks.

“NOOOO! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD- TAKE IT OUT...!”

Grinning savagely, the Argentinian planted his palm against the base of the bottle and pushed, driving the glass deeper inside the shrieking woman as she writhed and bucked.

“You want it out? You want me to take the bad bottles out, bitch?”

“OH GOD---!”

“Does it hurt very much, seňorita?”

“PLEASE!”

“You going to suck my cock if I take them out...?”

Defunestro leaned forward, an eyebrow raised. None of the others noticed, caught up in the drama at the table.

“Say it, English bitch. Say 'I want to suck your cock'.”

“I- I- nnnghhh---!”

“SAY IT!”

“I- want to s-suck- your cock...!”

Beer foamed out of her as Ramos jerked the bottles from her pussy and ass, tossing them away to explode in a corner of the room. She shuddered and whimpered, her luscious, damp body plastered face-down to the table.

“Get down. Get down here on the floor on your knees, like a good little perra.”

She inched painfully off the table, shoulders and knees taking her where her arms could not. Men licked their lips, watching her hips move, her breasts heave, as she descended to the floor and slowly made her way towards Ramos.

Ramos smiled down at her, pulling open his pants and pointing his jutting cock at her like a weapon.

“Put it in your mouth, whore.”

Lara shuddered in disgust, her eyes anywhere but on the crotch of the man before her. Slowly she sat up, kneeling. Her lush lips moved to the tip of the Argentinian's penis.

“PUT it in your MOUTH.”

Her eyes screwed shut as her head slowly moved forward, taking the head of the cock into her mouth and abruptly pulling back, trying to minimize her contact with the thing.

Ramos's fists tangled in the hair on the back of her head. “I'm not fucking with you, bitch. Get my cock inside your head, now!”

Her mouth went wide with surprise, and Ramos seized the opportunity to thrust his hips against her face. Lara squeaked, gagged, throat and stomach clenching as she struggled not to retch.

That's the way, perra. Take it in your mouth- take it in your throat!”

He eased up the pressure on the back of her head. Her mouth slid forward and back on her own, now, trying not to give him a reason to gag her again.

“Use your tongue. Wrap your lips around it, puta. Show me how you give a blowjob.”

Her head bobbed on his cock, eyes closed, mind anywhere else. And Ramos knew it.

His hands tightened on the back of her head again, pulling her against him, and holding her there.

Fine. You want it rough? We can do it rough!”

Lara's shoulders shook as she fought against the hold on her head, choking. Bubbles of beer, semen, and snot came from her nose as she struggled to draw air.

Ramos pulled her back just long enough to take a pained, wheezing gasp of air before he pulled her head against him again. When she retched, he pulled her back, only to jam his hips forward the next time he forced her head against his crotch.

This how all your holes got to be taken? You got to be shown who's boss, bitch? I can show you who's boss. I can fucking make you take it, that's what you want. You get off when it hurts? I'll make you get off like a fucking firecracker, you snotty English cunt.”

He spat into her face as he pulled her back, then ground his pelvis into her face again. Her cheeks were turning purple when he abruptly jerked out of her mouth, leaving a sticky string of saliva dangling between his cock and her lips.

“Good for nothing whore! Suck my fucking balls. Work your way down. I'm going to make you eat my fucking ass before you're done!”

He pulled her head forward; her head turned sideways as her lips wrapped around his scrotum.

Suddenly, Ramos went rigid, and screamed.

AAAAAGHH!

His hands were pounding at her shoulders, but her mouth held tight to his nutsack.

“LET GO! STOP IT! AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-”

Defunestro was there in a heartbeat, a rubber baton in one hand. Moving behind the kneeling woman, he planted one hand on her lower back and shoved the truncheon between her buttocks in one harsh thrust.

Then he pushed down towards the ground on the handle, levering the rigid length inside her up within her bowels.

Lara's eyes went wide. She let out a high-pitched screech that buzzed around the flesh in her mouth.

Defunestro leaned forward. “Listen to me very closely, Lara. When your jaw unclamps from Mr. Ramos's testicles, the club inside you will go down to level. When you let him out of your mouth, the club will be pulled out of your ass. Nice and slow. Flex your toes if you understand me.”

There was a pregnant pause. Ramos's eyes threatened to bulge out of his head. Lara's toes flexed.

“Good.”

Her jaw slowly eased. She let out a groan as the truncheon inside her leveled out, gasped aloud as her head pulled back, and the horrible instrument was withdrawn from her guts.

Ramos fell backwards, clutching his groin and moaning. He screamed as DeVries took him by the shoulders, but with Janzen at his legs, they managed to carry him away to the infirmary.

And Defunestro and the other sixteen men looked at her as she turned her head down, face flushed, breathing hard.

Was Defunestro smiling? As if, perhaps, he had anticipated such a thing?

“Oh, Lara,” He said, his voice soft and harsh. “You really shouldn't have done that.”

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Last edited by Corvid; 11-23-2012 at 11:49 AM.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote