View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:57 AM   #262
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutelillacy View Post
I love rp'ing with people but I think from now on.. I will be more picky on who i do it with.. I recently had someone from RD ,I thought was a friend just up and drop all chats with me. No apparent reason or explaination.. just stopped talking and responding to my emails and messages. That wasn't very nice.. you know who you are..
Strangely I've had the exact same thing happen to me, although I'm not sure if the guy was from RD as well as here, the r/p was going along nicely then suddenly nothing, very very frustrating.

Although real life often interupts things so maybe that's the reason behind it, still when you're on the verge of being raped and contact stops.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote