View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #38
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald. Part four.

Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald.

Story by Mad Gerald

Dedicated to CONWIC

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2011.

Queens Regulations

Part four.

Once Private Todd had finished cleaning out Flt Lt Miles's ass crease, Dave
pulled her away and forced her to kneel in the corner. John meanwhile went over to the exhausted officer. He grabbed her shoulders and dragged her up the desk so that her head overhung the end. He undid the ball gag and pocketed it. Flt Lt miles gasped and panted relieved at it's removal. She blinked and tried to focus as he crouched down near her face.
"I suppose you want to see Sgt Smith now don't you Ma`m?" "Yes . . The other Sgt said I could it was part of the deal" she said hopefully.
"No he said you could see her if you were a good girl. Now didn't he?"
"Yes, yes he did"
" Do you think you've been a good girl Ma`m?" he grinned cruelly.
"Well . .(sob) I thought after all that? I'd been good"
"Do you call leaving me with a shitty cock being a good girl huh?"
"B . . But you said . . Please(sob)"
"I'll tell you what you clean up this mess, and then you can see your precious Fat lez again. What do you think" he stood and offered his limp cum and shit coated cock to her face.
"Oh God you disgusting creep I . . I couldn't possibly no." he waved it in front of her grimacing face.
"Dave she doesn't want to see Sgt Smith! Tell the others they can start" "No, No I will I will, Oh god you bastard!"
"Tut, tut, swearing is not very officer like now is it Ma`m. That's not being good now is it?" he leered
"I'm sorry I'll be good, I'll be good!" she shut her eyes grimacing as he offered his cock to her mouth, She gagged as he pushed it in, then recovered. "Clean it! Clean It Ma'm" he barked. She began to lick and suck his limp cock clean. Dave watched grinning as she went about this degrading act. Once John was happy she had done a thorough job he put his tool away.

Flt Lt Miles spat and sobbed desperate to get rid of the awful taste. Dave came over "Now you get some rest Ma'm while we get some paper work done, and then maybe you can see Sgt Smith" he patted her face. They collected Private Todd and left. Leaving her face down on the desk.

End of part three

Part four.
Once Private Todd had finished cleaning out Flt Lt Mile's ass crease, Dave
pulled her away and forced her to kneel in the corner. John meanwhile went over to the exhausted officer. He grabbed her shoulders and dragged her up the desk so that her head overhung the end. He undid the ball gag and pocketed it. Flt Lt miles gasped and panted relieved at it's removal.
She blinked and tried to focus as he crouched down near her face.
"I suppose you want to see Sgt Smith now don't you Ma'am?" "Yes . . The other Sergeant said I could it was part of the deal" she said hopefully.
"No he said you could see her if you were a good girl. Now didn't he?"
"Yes, yes he did"
" Do you think you've been a good girl Ma'am?" he grinned cruelly.
"Well . .(sob) I thought after all that? I'd been good h . . haven't I?"
"Do you call leaving me with a shitty cock being a good girl huh?"
"B . . But you said . . Please (sob)"
"I'll tell you what you clean up this mess, and then you can see your precious Fat lez again. What do you think" he stood and offered his limp cum and shit coated cock to her face.
"Oh God you disgusting creep I . . I couldn't possibly no." he waved it in front of her grimacing face.
"Dave she doesn't want to see Sgt Smith! Tell the others they can start" "No, No I will I will, Oh god you bastard!"
"Tut tut swearing's not very officer like now is it Ma'am. That's not being
good now is it?" he leered
"I'm sorry I'll be good, I'll be good!" she shut her eyes grimacing. He offered his cock to her mouth, She gagged as he pushed it in, then recovered.
"Clean it! Clean It Ma'am" he barked. She began to lick and suck his limp cock clean. Her tongue lapping up the brown stained semen which clung around its root.
Dave watched grinning as she went about this degrading act.
Once John was happy she had done a thorough job he put his tool away.
Flt Lt Miles spat and sobbed desperate to get rid of the awful taste. Dave came over "Now you get some rest Ma'am while we get some paper work done, and then maybe you can see Sgt Smith" he patted her face. They collected Private Todd and left. Leaving her face down on the desk.
About six or seven hours later Flt Lt Miles awoke with a start. She was still laid on the desk her arms ached terribly still cuffed behind her. The door opened and the two Sgt's came in. "Wakey, wakey Ma'am!" They grabbed her and dragged her to the edge of the desk. "You could have put your knickers on now couldn't you Ma'am" Dave collected them and the both of them dragged them up her legs John pulled her to her feet as Dave yanked them right up into her ass. Sue grimaced as she felt her ass leak their semen from the night before. Dave smoothed down her Uniform skirt. They produced some wipes and cleaned her face up. Then they sorted out her uniform so that she looked smart again.
"There that's much better isn't it Ma'am" she stared at them in defiance.
"Can I see Sgt Smith now Sergeant!" She said regaining her assertiveness. "No, no you can't Ma'am" he grinned at her, brushing down the front of her Uniform jacket.
"But why not! I've played your perverse games! I've done everything you dirty bastards wanted. What more do you want?" she burst out in her delightful upper crust accent. John sniggered.
"You haven't got your hat on Ma'am" Dave grinned at her enjoying her helpless distress and anger. She stared at him as he pushed it down on to her head.
They dragged her to the door and into the corridor. Flt Lt Miles did her best to walk with dignity down the corridor.
It was uniform grey with curtains at intervals on either side.
She passed the female corporal that was her chaperone earlier.
She looked at her with pleading eyes, but she just looked away.
Eventually they came to another cell door.
Inside Joan was still on the desk in an exhausted daze, she'd lost count of how many RMP's had raped her cunt and ass. They had stopped a couple of hours ago now and then she'd been tidied up.
They had washed her ass and face and the outside of her pussy, but she could still feel all their semen still inside her aching cunt. She was on her back, hands cuffed above her head, her lower chest restrained to the desk top by a thick leather strap.
Her legs were strapped to some Gynaecological calf rests which were attached to the desk legs at the other end. This forced her thighs up parallel to her chest leaving her cunt and ass open to abuse.
She groaned remembering how she'd watched cock after cock force
into her bruised cunt lips as one after another of the Military police had
fucked her helpless form. How each had come inside her, adding to that left
before. Until it had been spurting out of the sides as she was fucked.
She heard a noise, the door opened Sgt's Dave Bishop and John Peters
ushered Flt Lt Miles in. She tried to shout to her but couldn't through the
harsh rubber ball in her mouth.
Flt lt Sue Miles was so glad to see her beloved Joan again. "Joan what have they done to you? you awful Bastards!" She strained on the cuffs holding her elbows together. John held her still.
Dave went to the head of the desk and stroked Sgt Smiths hair.
"Oh nothing yet, We just got her ready in case you didn't want to, what
was it you said? Play our perverse games. but as you can see here she
is safe and sound." Joan stared helplessly at Sue unable to tell her he was
lying.
"So what now? I suppose you want us to sign confessions. probably written by you" Sue spat.
"Oh no, we have all the evidence we need in that regard. What we need now is mitigating evidence to prove that you are lesbians. You see her Majesties government has been fooled before into thinking that it was getting rid of Homosexuals from the ranks only to discover it was an elaborate ploy to allow people like yourselves to end their service and get out for free" "You can't be serious Sergeant?" Flt Lt miles uttered. "Oh but I am Ma'am, I am" He grinned slyly.
"So what would the book call mitigating evidence Sgt peters?" Dave asked.
"Oh isn't that the bit about intimate knowledge of the stimulation required to satisfy a homosexual partner Sgt Bishop?" "So if you could kneel down Ma'am and lick out Sgt Smith we'd be happy, wouldn't we John" Dave gestured for her to kneel.
Flt Lt Miles smiled smugly "No I won't do it, I won't" she stated looking defiant.
Dave's face clouded "That's not good now is it, not good at all Ma'am!"
"I won't do it Sergeant, not for the entertainment of you and your perverse
colleagues. There is no such requirement I'm sure!" She glared at him. "Oh you will Ma'am, you will, because we can be far more perverse than you could imagine." She swallowed trying to maintain her composure. "John go give Sgt Willis a call from the dog section. Tell him to bring eight Alsatians up with him." Dave smiled at her.
"You wouldn't dare!" she insisted.
"It would be a shame to waste a well prepared bitch like this, her arsehole's just at the right height too wouldn't you say? Think of the money we could get for the video" he patted Joan's distressed face. John turned to leave. "No don't . . OK OK I'll do it. God you disgust me!"
Flt Lt Miles conceded.
"Oh good, KNEEL DOWN!" he barked she did. He grabbed her shoulders and dragged her to the desk between Joan's open thighs. Sue stared at Joan's blonde haired twat. She decided this may be the last time they get to please each other in along time, so she had better make the most of it. Dave and John quickly Un cuffed her arms and forced them to the front of her where they attached her wrists to, two manacles on the desk edge. Now she was trapped, knelt at the end of the desk, Joan's cunt before her.
Dave produced a thick leather collar, which he secured around Sue's neck. There was a D ring on the front which he clipped to another between Joan's buttocks with a short chain. This made it impossible to move very far away from Joan's cunt.
"Start licking it Bitch" Dave ordered. Sue tried to pretend they weren't watching and started to gently lick her cunt from the join at her ass up around her lips toward her hidden clit. Joan moaned and shook her head, but Flt Lt miles couldn't see her warning. As Sue teased and licked. Joan's lips slowly parted revealing her inner lips, Sue started to force her tongue into tease the folds of her cunt. The two policemen watched expectantly. Behind them the imperceptibly the mirror on the wall changed slightly as someone peeped through the curtain on the other side.
In the corridor Corporal Jane Wright looked on in horror at the scene inside.
She couldn't believe what they were forcing that poor RAF officer to do. As she watched another RMP came down the hall, she jumped and pretended to be stood on guard. As he got closer he grinned, "I wouldn't make a fuss, you don't want to be suspected as well now do you?"
She just stared ahead, he chuckled and strode off. Once he was gone she peered back in again.

Flt Lt Miles teased her tongue around and over Joan's clitoral hood, The fat sergeant's legs quivered as she did. She drew her tongue back down her lips and pushed her tongue into her cunt entrance she wormed it in and it opened nicely, she was very wet and Sue pushed it deeper. Suddenly she realized it was very wet indeed she withdrew her tongue.
Tasting the saltiness she suddenly realized it was semen, lots of it. She tried to lift her head away to protest But Johns hand was on her hat pushing it back in.
"YOU BASTARDS! SHE'S BEEN RAPED!! You bastards!" They both laughed.
"Oh yeah, we forgot to mention that, now be good and lick it all out!"
Her face was pushed into Joan's awash cunt. she spluttered and fought.
"Fuckin get on with it you stupid whore!" Dave cursed her.
"I'd better get those dogs then, Dave" said John.
"Yeah they'd lick all that out in no time".
"NO . . no it's . . it's ok I'll do it" Flt Lt Miles sobbed and began to lap the semen up. Joan writhed as she felt her tongue slide in and begin.
John came around to Joan's side. He undid the strap holding her abdomen down by three or for holes. Joan sighed in relief. John then adjusted the two calf plates so that the weight of her legs brought her hips down. Dave grabbed Sue's chin and wrapped his hand around her forehead, yanking her head back and her mouth open. He forced her mouth to Joan's cunt entrance. As he did it all the semen in Joan's cunt flooded out.
Flt Lt miles struggled and spluttered as it flowed into her open mouth "Swallow! Swallow you bitch!" Dave ordered.
Sue had no choice she had to, just to breath. She choked it down.
Eventually she gasped for air, having swallowed most of the semen.
The rest had flowed over and down her chin.
"That's a naughty girl you missed some" said John.
Sue gagged and was almost sick.
"You fucking waste that whore and we'll make you lick it up again" John threatened.
"She's not been good has she John" queried Dave.
"No not at all" John smirked.
"I think I'll fuck her ass again to remind her"
"That's a good idea Dave. You agree don't you Ma'am" "Please I'm so sore . . . please!" She felt him drag her skirt up and wrench her pants back down her thighs.
She struggled, bucking as he forced the head of his cock to her ass.
John forced her face to Joan's cunt as Dave eased into her slick rectum. She jerked and kicked as it forced home and he dragged her hips back to him, impaling her on it with a grunt of satisfaction.
"Oooh yeah still hot an' tight bitch" he gasped as he slapped his thighs to
the back of hers. He started to thrust solidly into her.
"It hurts!" she complained as he buggered her.
"Lick her out. Do it! Do it!" John ordered she struggled to comply.
That was enough for Cpl Wright, She was appalled. what could she do.
She turned and ran off up the corridor.
Joan was in ecstasy Sues face was covered from her nose down in semen as she still lapped and sucked at her cunt. John wouldn't let her pull her face away and so she was struggling to breathe. Dave was really taking it out on her shuddering arse. He rammed up her viciously time after time making her grunt and groan in pain.
Flt Lt Miles was still trying to make Joan cum even with this bastard man fucking her ass. She clamped her mouth around Joan's clit and sucked hard flicking her tongue over her thick bud. Joan's body writhed and strained as she approached orgasm. Her breath snorting through her nose as she sucked on the ball gag, her back straining against the strap holding her down. Sue wished her hands were free, she forced her tongue as deep as she could into Joan's cunt and eased up trying to find her g spot. Joan went wild letting out a stifled scream of pleasure into the ball gag. Hips fucking madly as her empty open cunt contracted, and released letting out a jet of forced pussy juice. Sue raced to lap that up, savouring the delicious musky taste that she knew so well.
Moment's later Dave savagely pumped her arse and came deep in the poor Flt Lt's aching bowels. She flinched beautifully as each jet shot into her. Mercifully he pulled out. He quickly wrenched her pants back up into her ass, and pulled her skirt back down. He stood and did up his trousers. He grinned at John who was watching Sue lick at Joan's still twitching pussy lips.
"Fancy a smoke John?" inquired Dave.
"Not yet I might just get this bitch to suck me off first"
Suddenly the door burst open and Cpl jane Wright barrelled into the room followed by Major Lewis the unit commanding officer. Instantly The two staff sergeant's leapt to attention. "Here as I told you Sir" blurted Cpl Wright. The Major rounded on them his face full of anger. "What the hells going on here Sergeant!" John stammered "Interrogation Sir" In the doorway were four more RMP's "I see, Cpl Wright here has complained to me that you were raping this detainee" he gestured at Flt Lt Miles. She was trying to peer around to see what was happening.
"Th . . that's right sir they were assaulting me sir" "BE QUIET!" he turned to the RMP's in the doorway. "Right two of you lot take Cpl Wright here to another cell and secure her there!"
They grabbed her. "But Sir . . wait Sir . . Sir . . Sir!" They struggled her from the room. The door shut behind them. The other two took up positions on either side of the door.
The Major looked over the situation "Sergeant Bishop get that officer up from there!" Dave undid her cuffs and collar and helped her to stand. She pushed him away. The major looked her over as she rubbed her wrists. Admiring her well proportioned frame.
"Can you prove that these SNCO's assaulted you Flight Lieutenant?" She looked aghast at him. "Didn't you see what they were doing when you came in?" she blurted, He smiled.
"No I didn't. Tell me, has the airforce strayed away from such traditions and acceptable behaviour that Flight Lieutenant's no longer salute. or for that matter refer to they're superiors as Sir!" "Well no Sir, I mean yes Sir. I mean oh I'm sorry . . SIR!" She stood to attention saluting smartly. She winced her arms and ass hurting. Dave and John kept their faces deadpan. "That's better, now Flight lieutenant, can you prove what you say?"
She swallowed her mouth still full of the taste of semen and Joan's cum juices.
She felt her ass slowly ooze Dave's Spunk into the soaked gusset of her panties.
"Yes Sir I can, You see his semen is still . . . well it's still . . It's in my pants Sir" She glowed red with humiliation.
"AHH I see right get them off then. Let's see the offending article!" She was shocked and then stammered "Yes Sir" and sheepishly she drew her skirt up her stocking'd thighs and drew them down. She stepped out of them. To her shock the gusset of her pants were a mess of semen and shit and blood. She offered them to the major. "Put them on the desk woman!" he snapped. He turned on the others.
"Right this is clear evidence that more than substantiates her complaint."
The two Sergeant's looked uncomfortable.
"Flight lieutenant Attention!" The Major barked. She came to attention stunned.
"Enlighten me, You are under arrest yes?"
"Yes sir!"
"For what?"
"Suspected inappropriate activity SIR"
"What kind of inappropriate activity?"
"Well Lesbianism Sir"
"Lesbianism? is this right Sergeant Bishop?"
"Yes sir, we were just gathering evidence of intimate knowledge of the stimulation required to satisfy a homosexual partner, SIR!" "And presumably this requires the Flight Lieutenant to be closely supervised?"
"That's right Sir"
"But Sir they . . ."" Sue interrupted.
"Shut up Flight Lieutenant!" the Major barked.
"And presumably that's what you were doing wasn't it" "No Sir they were assaulting me Sir!" Sue couldn't believe what he was saying.
He grinned. "I do not remember asking you a question Flight Lieutenant.
When I'm ready to ask you a question I will, until then BE QUIET!"
"The evidence that you gathered, was it conclusive?" "No, not yet we will have to continue our investigation Sir" Dave assured him.
"Sir I'm sorry but I must say something please Sir I insist!" "Right Flight Lieutenant. I've had enough of your insisting! Understand Now SHUT UP!!" He turned on her.
"But SIR!"
"Right guards! Hold the Flt Lt!" They immediately grabbed her arms and twisted them up her back immobilizing her. She was forced forward. The major grabbed her nose in a vice like grip. Twisting it he pulled until her mouth was forced open. Then he scooped up her soiled pants and rammed them into her mouth. stifling her complaints. She struggled uselessly in their grip as he crammed them in. She tried desperately to spit them out only to find him holding her jaw shut. Tears rolled from her eyes. One of the RMP's offered him some adhesive tape which he sealed her lips closed with.
"There that's much better, now isn't it" he patted the side of her face.
"You see men when when your going to abuse a slut like this.
You need to ensure she can't substantiate any complaint she makes.
Therefore any anything she does say can be dismissed as just soar grapes. Yes?" He let her head go. and walked over to Joan,
He admired her splayed open cunt and presented ass,
He prodded her anus testing its tightness. Joan flinched and groaned.
Sue complained into the gag.
He withdrew his finger. and walked around the back of Flt Lt Miles.
She struggled in the grip of the two RMP's
"Right you two get a leg each, I think I'll have a piece of this WRAF's ass!"
They scrambled over to grab Sues stamping legs. She struggled feverishly. They managed to hold her still as the Major dragged her skirt up and pawed her firm arse cheeks. She still had a lot of strength left and struggled and kicked her fury rekindled by her betrayal by what she had thought was her saviour. Eventually they had her pinned against the wall.
Then he had quiet a fight to spread her ass open again. Even with her mouth filled she let out cry after muffled cry. The Major feasted his eyes on her large well muscled ass. She clenched it tightly. he had to drag her cheeks apart with his finger tips. The major pushed his cock to her well lubed crease. She flinched and kicked as he found her sore ring and began to press in. His cock was much thicker than Dave's and her Anus burned and ached as he forced into her still seeping ring. Flt Lt Miles fought hard to be off it.
Dave and John's fingers bit deep into her straining thigh muscles holding her still. With now where to go and her feet on tip toe she let out a loud animal yelp of distress as it's crown popped into her rectum. "AHH there that's better. Nice and tight, Now relax bitch or I'll rip your guts out." She shuddered and groaned as he forced it in. Slowly it gained ground and she felt her bowels spasm and throb as it forced her rectum to accept its girth. He eased back and then thrust forward. She jerked rigid as more slid in. making her belly ache and cramp. She tried to ease off it but he just forced it deeper. He let go of her buttocks and gripped her shoulders. forcing her down onto his meat. "It's been a long time, too long since I butt fucked a bitch like you".
He breathed into her ear.
Sue had never been in such agony she sobbed and pleaded into the gag. He grunted in pleasure and began to butt fuck her solidly. His hips slammed her wide white ass cheeks making the flesh oscillate.
Her ass squelched and farted obscenely as he took his pleasure.
Each hard thrust taking it deeper into her narrowing ass chute. She thought it would never end. he took his time taking her deep and long. her cunt felt strange as the head of it rode over the back of her cervix. She couldn't believe the shocks that strummed through her belly. She began to press back, feeling her ass burn as the base of his cock splayed her ring even further. He butt fucked her like that for an age, eventually she desperately wanted to frig herself. To ease the built up tension in her belly. She was panting like a dog.
He started swearing at her right next to her ear.
"That's it you fat arse'd cunt! Whore! All your fit for! yeah take it. FUCK YOUR ASS BITCH! FUCK IT! FUCK IT!". His fingers were like a vice gripping her shoulders, forcing her to the wall. His cock pistoning her cramping bowels. He grunted and forced hard up into her making her yelp and snort as he heaved against her splayed ass cheeks.
Suddenly her legs kicked and danced, her head throwing back. Her breath shuddering snorts. Flt LT Miles's world descended into a mad fury of explosive thrusts and sobs her ass and hips a blur as she impaled her ass back on his cock. Her mind reeling as her belly released with an aching snap into a flurry of hard rippling contractions. Cunt juice flooded from her throbbing empty cunt.
She stamped her feet. screaming into the her own soiled panties as she came with more intense ferocity than ever before. Her legs went rigid trying to close as she writhed in their grip. Her thighs became slick with her juices, soaking her sheer black stockings. He rammed into her rigid body with vicious stabs of increasing power and length. He let out a choking cry and she jerked in shock as the first hard jet of his hot seed shot into her clutching rectum. followed by spurt after spurt of the same. She let out a low groan as she felt her colon quickly fill with his insistent heat.
He let go of her shoulder and pulled something from his pocket.
Then he fumbled at her ass as he retreated from her back. His hard cock slid out and she started and groaned in discomfort as something big and rubbery was forced in to replace it. Her anus clenched around it. Whatever it was she realized, it would keep his seed inside her bloated back passage. He stepped away "Yes very nice gentlemen, very nice, I can see that your going to be answering our questions for a long time Flight Lieutenant." he redressed himself. She had collapsed against the wall in a near faint. Held up by the two RMP's. Dave and John stood up.
"Right then gentlemen lets sort out little miss voice of the moral majority then shall we?" he gestured to the door. John held it open for him.
"Oh bring the Flt Lt she'll be pleased to see her new found friend, I'm sure and any way you have a present for her don't you" They strode out into the corridor, the two RMP's dragged and carried Sue after them.

End Of Part Four.

Enjoy MG

Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote