View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 10:33 PM   #3019
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Helena Price – Mommy Is So Sorry HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy

Son, I know we haven’t been spending as much quality time together lately. Mommy has been really busy lately and I’m sorry we haven’t had much time so I’m going to make it up to you. I know that virile young cock of yours needs some special attention and it’s going to get it. You like the way Mommy licks and sucks your cock don’t you? You get so hard when I do it turns me on even more. I can’t wait to get you inside my wet pussy. You want mommy to ride it don’t you son? You fill Mommy up so much better than your dad does. OMG you’re going to make Mommy cum already!! I can’t get over how hard you are son, it really hits the right spots. Oh my I’m cumming again, fuck me harder son and fill Mommys pussy with your seed. Thats it, you’re such a good son filling mommys needs like that. Now I,ve got something to take with me all day!!

Helena Price - Mommy Is So Sorry.mp4
Janna Hicks – Mommy Had A Bad Day HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Titty Fuck

Oh son I’m so glad you’re home, mommy had such a bad day. You know just how to make Mommy feel better though don’t you? That nice young cock of yours will definitely do the trick just let mommy get comfortable real quick. Mmm you like it when mommy sucks your cock don’t you? I need you inside me son and I’ll feel so much better. Yes thats it make mommy cum hard. Now it’s your turn son, explode deep inside mommys pussy. You made mommy feel so much better!!

Janna Hicks - Mommy Had A Bad Day.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote