View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #5
adarque

adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to adarque
Default The Muties

Well....we also have fantasies about mutants, Aliens, and other supernatural creatures. So the following story falls along those lines. Don't have any pictures to include with this one matching to the actual individuals in the story...lol...so Maybe if you watch carefully as you read, you'll see some nice hardcore images of the lovely Syren getting a HARD Anal fuck......

-------------------------
~The Muties~

Syren couldn’t believe her luck. Her stupid car breaking down like it did. And at that time of night. It had to be well after midnight now. She’d been walking for about twenty minutes now and still hadn’t gotten to a phone booth. It wouldn’t have been so bad if her cell phone battery hadn’t died.

All she had wanted was a fun evening out with her friends. Go to a few clubs, have a few drinks and that would have been it. But, nooo….her car had to over heat or some damn thing. All she new was that lights had come on and smoke had come from under the hood and it had stopped. So here she was in heels, way to uncomfortable for walking in, a skirt far to short to keep the chill of and a silk top with no bra. The worst part were they guys who would slow down as they passed her thinking she was a whore or something. Every time she would look the other way and keep on walking. If they circled around she would turn and put her back to them. At least now she was in an area with buildings. She should be able to find a phone now.

It wasn’t so bad being out at night like this, but ever since mutants had been appearing all over the world people had been feeling less secure then ever alone at night. Especially ‘normals’ as non-mutants called themselves. She hoped she wouldn’t meet any out here, they made her just feel creepy.

Every now and then she would hear a sound down an alley, but she just figured it was a rat or a dog in the area scavenging for food.

She was broken from her revere by a louder noise down an alley. It sounded like a huge metal can being turned over.

“Probably a dog in the garbage” She muttered to herself.

Finally she saw up ahead another block or so a phone booth. At last she would be able to call for help. As she approached it she saw a couple of guys lounging around the building next to it. Ignoring them she stopped and lifted the receiver.

No dial tone.

“Fuck” Syren said to herself.

Leaving it, she heard,

“Hey pretty lady. You need some help or somthin?”

She ignored it and kept on walking.

“Hey Max,” another voice said. “I don’t think she likes you.” Followed by laughter.

She heard them walking now. So she picked up her pace.

Then they were running. As she started to.

She figured being a block ahead of them would be good if she could keep the distance.

Then Syren felt a wind blow by her and saw one of them standing on the next corner.

Mutants.

She looked for a car driving by, or anywhere she could hide, but there was nothing. So she just stopped.

“Hey,” One of them said walking over to her. “I asked if you needed any help or not.” That must have been Max.

“Uhm, no, I’m fine thanks. Just got a couple more blocks to go.” She told him trying to keep the nervous tremor out of her voice.

“Well hey, why don’t Jack and I walk with you then. Not a good place for a pretty lady like yourself to be alone in.” Max told her trying to show a charming smile. Ruined as it was by the long purple tongue that kept moving between his teeth.

“No, that’s ok, I think I’ll be fine thanks though” Syren replied trying to walk around them.

“No, I don’t think you will. In fact why don’t we show you a place where you’ll be safe” Max told her taking hold of her elbow and leading her towards an alley.

“HELP, RAP…” She started to yell until Max put his hand over her mouth.

“Look bitch. We just want to have a little fun them we’ll let you go. We’ll even take you farther up where there are people and such to help you out. If you cooperate you wont get hurt. Got it?”

She just nodded numbly under his hand.

They drug her to the alley and continued on down it. Till they came to a metal door.

“Hey Jack, think you can get that open?” Max asked the other one.

“Probably.” Was the reply followed by an evil grin.

He looked fairly normal. A little hunch back. But nothing to serious. Then he took off his coat. And she saw that the hunch back were to large tentacles growing out of the center of his back. They had suction cups down nearly their whole length ending in what looked like children’s hands. He grinned at her evilly and said.

“Bet you cant wait to feel these on you eh baby. They’re probably small enough I can get them nice and deep inside you too.” Then he laughed.

She almost passed out from it.

He fitted the fingers on either side of the door and with a grunt, they ripped the metal door completely out of its frame. He set it aside to make as little noise as possible. And they pushed her inside.

They drug her through the building until they were near the center of it. Jack having picked up cardboard and rags along the way.

When Max stopped he threw it all down saying, “There ya go princess. A bed fit for a Queen.” Followed by another harsh laugh.

“So how you want to do this. Easy or rough. You can strip down or we can tear it off ya.” Max told her.

“I’lll do ittt…” She chattered. Fear giving her the shakes.

Slowly Syren began to undress. She slid her skirt down revealing her tiny black g-string she had worn. Then her top. As it fell to the floor she quickly covered her tits with her hands. Her nipples were rock hard she could tell though from fear or the chill She didn’t know.

“Panties too bitch or we do it for ya” Max growled.

Slowly she slid her panties down and kicked them away. Not bothering to cover herself, just knowing it would piss them off more.

Then she lay down, and opened her legs wide saying.

“Just do it. Please, just get it over with and let me go.”

Tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

“It’s not that easy baby cakes” Jack started. “Being Muties, we have some special needs. Needs you’re gonna have to take care of.”

With that they began to strip also. Max was a normal looking guy, except of course for the tongue. That and his skin had little yellow spots that would appear and disappear on it. Jack though wasn’t normal looking at all with his clothes off. His legs were also tentacles with feet at the end. His main arms were normal, but there were his second tentacles on his back. And his cock, while it had no suction cups was like one tentacle with four smaller ones shaped like cock heads coming off from it. It also seemed to have a life of its own. Twisting and turning like a snake held in the middle.

Seeing the look of horror on her face he reached down and grabbed it. The four small cock heads flailing around.

“Like it do ya bitch. Ya know what the great thing is, I can control which cock head cums, or it can be all four at once and they all shoot like one big head. Quadruple the pleasure.” To which he laughed long and loud.

“Take hold of her arms Jack” Max told him kneeling down between her legs.

“No please, you don’t have to , I wont move….” She started to beg.

“Oh, no, he has to. See what I’m going to do darlin is going to cause you to thrash like a dying fish.” With that he stuck his tongue out. What She thought was just a little bigger then normal turned out to be nearly two feet of twisted purple tongue.

“Oh GOD Noooo……” She pleaded as he lowered he head to her virtually hairless pussy.

“Oh yessssssssssss…..” he hissed at her.

Slowly he began to lick her. At first it felt like a normal tongue. Then he started sliding it inside her. As he did so, he moved it also like a snake. She could feel it twisting and moving inside her.

“Uhggn….ohhhh….godddd nooo…..” She twisted and turned trying to get away. But he kept forcing it deeper and deeper.

Syren could feel it completely inside her moving around. She felt it enter clear into her cervix and twist around inside her. It felt like she had a living creature inside her pussy and stomach.

He held her hips while Jack held her arms. Then she felt something on her tits. Opening her eyes she saw Jack’s tentacles grabbing and kneading them. The little hands twisting her nipples.

“Oh Goddddd pleaaase stop….” She begged them. To no avail.

It seemed to go on forever. Until, without knowing why, She exploded into one of the largest orgasms She had ever had.
“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..godddddddd†¦.yessssssssssssss….oh my god….I’m cumming….Oh god no…..please stop noooooooooooooooooo”

Laughing at her Jack said, “That’s right cum for us bitch. No one can resist Max’s tongue. He can make any woman cum with that thing.”

As it subsided, she felt Max sliding out. That alone was enough to send her into another though smaller orgasm.

Once he was free he slowly backed away wiping his face with his hand.

“Oh Man she is sweet. Sweetest we’ve had in a long time. We may want to keep this one.” He told Jack.

“Urggh,,,no please let me go” She whispered hoarsely.

“we’ll see” was his reply as he moved back to between her legs. Aiming his now hard cock at her dripping pussy.

With one quick thrust he was inside her. She didn’t even realize it until he lay over her and begin pumping his cock away at her.

“Uhngg Uhngg Uhnggg” was the only thing to could say to each thrust of his.

Then the shocks started happening.

“wha….owwww….oh…nooo†stop…..Owwww…OWWWWW!!! Oh god that hurts…..”

Each one of the random yellow patches on his skin when they appeared would send a shock through her body. The larger the patch the larger the shock. They even happened on his pistoning cock inside her.

She felt her body losing control. Flopping on its own from the electricity. It was all they could both do to hold her down.

“Wait till I cum bitch if you think this hurts.” He snarled at her.

“No…wait don’t cum in me. Pleaaaase. “ Was what She tried to say but it only came out as a wail.

As much as the pain hurt She could also feel herself building towards another explosive orgasm.

Finally with a scream at the top of her lungs and his, Max began cumming inside her. It felt like fire to every nerve in her body. All of his pent up electricity shooting into her through his cum. It also set off her own new orgasm. As she arched and screamed he just drove deeper and deeper inside her. Making sure a single drop of cum wasn’t lost.

Finishing and sliding free all she could do was lay there and whimper.

“Hey I do get to take a turn this time” Jack said almost as if amazed.

“yeah, this one didn’t die from the shocks. So you can enjoy yourself all you want too. I tell we need to keep this one.” Max replied.

“I don’t think you have to worry about holding her buddy, She’s pretty much gone now” Jack told h is cohort.

“Yeah looks like your right. Well I’ll just rest and save up. I wanna shoot a load down her throat and see if she can handle that when you’re done anyway.”

“that’s cool bro”

Jack slowly walked around her. Then walked away. He returned with two boxes he set end to end. Almost gently he picked her up and lay her face down on them. Her ass and pussy right at the edge , legs on either side. Then he knelt down behind her.

Slowly he worked one of the tentacle hands into her pussy. It felt like another snake inside her. Quietly Syren grunted, too spent to do anything else. Even her arms hung limp down beside her.

After the first, jack began working the second into her abused dripping pussy. Until both of the childlike hands were deep inside her. Then he began do things. Her head flew up and She gasped as they hands moved inside her.

“Ohhhh Myyyyyyyyy GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING” She screamed

“just rolling my hands together baby doll” he snickered.

“Oh Myyyyy GODDDDD…stop it stop it stop it please stop it……”She begged.

“No way. Wait till I do it in your ass gorgeous…” he laughed at her.

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooo…..”She wailed.

Slowly Jack slid one hand out of her pussy and placed it at the opening to her tight ass. She screamed with pain nearly passing out as it popped and went inside.

Then She screamed again as he continued his rolling motions through the thin membrane between her pussy and ass. She felt her body convulsing, harder and harder, and realized She was cumming again. Her body was reacting on a subconscious level. Even thinking about not doing so didn’t help. She still came and came again.

Without warning, he yanked his hands free of her. Causing her to scream once more. Though not as loud this time as her voice was nearly gone.

She was conscious enough to feel something else against her now loose ass. Slowly it slid inside. And began to move. Then She realized what it was. It was his monstrosity of a cock. Twisting and turning in her bowels. Churning her insides.

“Oh god, fuckin stop….please I cant take it any more, please stop……” She began to cry.

All they did was laugh. Jack seemed to go on forever. Pumping away at her, moving all around inside her. Until she unwillingly came one more time. Without warning he once again pulled free with a loud sucking noise.

She lay there for a bit after nothing happened. Slowly looking up. And saw him kneeling in front of her. His snake like cock swaying before her face. She began to shake her head NO knowing what he wanted.

He just grabbed her hair and then plugged her nose. She held her breath until she couldn’t any longer and when she gasped, he forced his sick cock into her mouth. Yet another feeling of having a snake in her. Only this time she wanted to vomit. Feeling it moving around in her mouth. As he forced it deeper and deeper. She could feel it wiggling in her throat.

Syren started to suck on it and try to hold it in place figuring if she got it over with then it would stop. Then she remembered what he said about how it came. She started to panic and pull away when she heard…

“That’s right baby cakes….all four at once. I hope you’re hungry.”

Trying to scream no around the cock, She felt him convulse and felt the first jet into the back of her throat. Then it was like pouring cum from a bucket into her mouth. She couldn’t keep it all in. It streamed out, running down her chin onto the floor. Half went down her throat causing her to gag again and again. It seemed to go on forever. When she thought she was going to faint from lack of air, it finally stopped. Her mouth just hung open as he pulled free. Laughing at the blank look on her face.

Kneeling down next to her, Max lightly slapped her face. Until she finally blinked.

“Hey baby, you still with us. You haven’t gone over the edge have you?”

“noooooo….” Was the barely audible reply.

“Good, now get yourself up off those boxes, kneel down in front of me and open your mouth, you got one more to do.” Max ordered her roughly.

Rolling, She fell off the boxes. She lay there on the floor. Shivering, and spasming. She didn’t think she could move much less do what he wanted. Some how she got her self to her knees.

Looking up she just opened her mouth and sat there.

“good girl…Now…your hands…go between your legs….your gonna cum one more time only this time its because of your hands. You’ll use just your mouth on my cock. Oh and honey buns, When I cum, if you so much as leak a drop. I’m gonna kill ya.” With those words he pulled a wicked looking knife out of his jacket on the floor and showed her.

“What if I cant cum….” Was her faint question.

“Well…then….we wont kill ya. We’ll just chop off all your fingers as they would seem to be useless to you.”

Nearly swooning from fear she began moving her hands and fingers against her bruised and battered pussy.

At least her light touch felt good after all she had been through.

Then Max’s cock was in front of her mouth. Opening wide. she took it in as far as she could. Hoping she would lose any of his cum. She wanted to live…so she thought if she gave him an extra good blow job with her tired face, he might let her live even if she leaked some.

Fifteen then twenty minutes went buy. She could tell Max was close but she was only just starting to feel something coming on.

“Oh yeah baby….get ready…hear it comes…..don’t spill any.”

She took him as deep as she could. When the first jet hit her throat, she nearly pulled away and started screaming. It burned. It sent jolts through her body. It felt like fire scorching her to her very core. In the back of her muddled mind though she realized the electrical shocks had caused her own orgasm to start. She put the pain from her. She sucked and swallowed. Syren vowed to live.

At last it was over. Slowly Max slid from her mouth and she collapsed on the floor. Tears streaming from her eyes. Not making a sound.

True to their word, Max and Jack didn’t kill her. In fact they rolled her in old cardboard and left her two miles north on a corner where she was found and taken to a hospital. Which is where she awoke.

A month later Sheyren was back at home. She hadn’t been able to work since the incident. Nor had she been able to talk about it. She wanted to. She wanted to talk period. But Max’s last orgasm had burned her throat so badly, it had caused irreparable damage. She could no longer speak. She had written it all down for the police. But nothing ever came of it.

Four months later, She finally had met a guy and began to have sex with him for the first time.

She had to stop halfway through. She couldn’t do it. She felt nothing. It was as if nothing were happening to her body.

A week later, She tried masturbating. Again, nothing happened. Cursing Max and Jack, while doing it. Then she thought of them, and felt something. She orgasmed six times that night thinking of them or other mutants she could have sex with. Thinking about what other monstrosities were out there and what they would do with her. Especially now that she couldn’t make a sound.

By the end of that week Syren was visiting known Mutant bars and clubs. Hunting for Mutants. Not to kill them…to please them.
adarque is offline   Reply With Quote