Thread: Wife rape
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #18
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallthing15 View Post
So, I imagine that one or preferably two guys break into our house, or another quiet place, and threaten me not to react and force me to watch. They would grab her and tie her to the bed with her legs well spread. Taking off her panties slowly and commenting on what they were seeing, they would then start playing with her pussy and make fun of her while they do it. She is extremely shy and having her most precious little tight secret that no one has seen exposed like that would make that the most embarassing and unforgetable experience of her life. They would do all sorts of things to her pussy and fuck her roughly, playing with her small titties as well and fingering her everywhere.
Very nice idea. The filming thing that the other guys mentioned is also very good. Would be nice memorie of this evening.
But maybe this two guys should also bring a slave girl with them that take care of you while the guys have fun with your wife. When it was my wife I would have a big boner when two men would rape her roughly in front of my eyes, so the slave girl could blow your dick meanwhile.
I bet that a lot of guys wouldn't help her wifes if the slave girl unbound them. Instead they would grab the head of the slave girl and mouthfucking her while watching her wifes gonna be raped. I would do it.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote